Brozone in: troll-napped

Start from the beginning

He had a look on his face that said otherwise, "can we speak privately please" branch tells them.

"Yeah you kind, Uh, sorry to interrupt, but we lose the venue at 11:00, so-" gristle says.

"Shh, I'm trying to listen. Very hot gossip"

"Oh sorry man" Floyd apologized, "just give us a minute"

They talked the bergan's local bar, "so how do you know our brother" John asked who seemed overprotective.

"We meet him at the rage dome" velvet says.

"Here allow me" branch says, "it all started when me and my friends were performing at the rage dome in mount ragous"

Branch explains as a flashback starts with after kismet finished singing, the crowd cheers for them and as the curtains closed.

Branch and his friends packed up, "I'll be with you guys in a second" branch says.

"Excuse me" velvet says.

Branch turns to see the two twins, they looked excited to see them.

"Are you branch leader of kismet" velvet asked.

"Yeah?"

"We are such big fans" veneer says

"What's your secret?" Velvet says.

"Oh there's no secret us trolls are naturally born singers"

"do you think you can teach us to be like you guys" velvet asked.

"What?"

"We wanna famous super stars like you guys too" veneer says, "please"

Branch watches them both begged.

"They said they were both desperate so I stayed to teach them to sing, but they were terrible singers"

Branch tries to help teach them to sing but they were terrible.

"They can't be that bad" John says.

"Trust me, they can't sing" branch says.

"How bad can they be" Floyd asked.

Then stopping the flashbacks, branch turns to the twins and they give them a sing.

"Ugh you are right, they are terrible" John says.

"See so anyway I didn't give up on them but when I couldn't help them sing I decided to give them my talent"

"What?" John and Floyd gasped.

Back to the flashback, velvet gives branch an idea, she shows him a diamond, he gets in and she sprints his talent on herself and veneer and they started singing better, he gives them thumbs up but he was hurting and starts to turn pale.