step 7: Always keep your cool

Always keep your cool, and be like me.

You need to calm down.

I have this thing I like to remember...

P: pause for a bit
A; always regain balance
N; never lash out
I; it's ok
C: calm down

that's what I kept in mind when I was about to fight.

Yes! I will fight!

I didn't even bother to treat my head, and I took my bag, and pushed through the crowd. The park wasn't that far, so that was just great. People must be wondering why a 14 year old looked so beaten up...

I could see the crowd.

Great.

I put my bag down, and pushed my way through the crowd. I saw yuji there, but I shouldn't be surprised. My fave was blank, and expressionless.

It was time.

I saw Yuji, smirking. He was preparing. But I'm not scared.

Not anymore.

-----------------

We both prepared, and got into position.

Of course, the crowd was chanting Nozomi on.

Eyes were staring at me. They saw my forehead bleeding.

Nozomi: "what's wrong, retard? Harmed yourself for attention? So sad that you don't get attention from home!''

He laughed, as others joined in too.

Daiki: ...

Nozomi: Heheheh...pathetic.

He charged at me with a right hook. That kind of remind me of someone...

NO! NOT NOW! DODGE!

I dodged, and kicked him in the back. He didn't fall, but he turned around, and punchee me in my stomach, and grabbed me by the hair.

Nozomi: play it better next time.

Daiki: in your dreams...

I clawed off his hand, and grabbed his wrist, and threw him Infront of me, slamming his back on the ground.

Everyone gasped, and murmured.

I never said I was weak

He grunted, but got up and back handed me across the face. He then tackled me to the ground, and punching me repeatedly. That wasn't helping my wound on my head....

People laughed. Obviously.

Not for long, as I threw him off me, into Kida, who was also watching. Ah, great.

Kida: OH NOW YOU DONE IT.

He approached me, and slapped me across the face, and hit me in my head.

Ow.

I punched him, and you guessed it, kicked him in the nuts. It was the most effective.

Kida: AH! F?CK!

But... That didn't do me good.

So... Have I won the fight? Maybe... Except that People got so riled up, they started to attack me.

Lucky for me, I grabbed my bag, and ran for dear life.

28 people were chasing me! Could you imagine that!

3 weren't, however.

1. Kida, because I put him out of order.

2.  Yuji. I wonder why though...

3. Another boy... One I couldn't recognise.

I ran and ran, back to my school. It was still open because of detention, and I shut the door behind me, and ran to the headmaster's office.

Daiki: SENSEI!

Headmaster: Daiki? Whats wrong?

I heard the shouts coming from the distance...

Daiki: SENSEI! KIDSARETRYINGTOFIGHTMEANDIT'SSOCRAZYPLEASEHELPME--

I spoke so fast, he didn't understand a word I said.

Headmaster: hey, calm down.

I blocked the door, by holding it down with all my body mass.

Headmaster: hey! Calm down! What are you doing?

Daiki: They're here...

People started to bang on the door like crazy! I heard shouting of anger and booing on hate. It was like a zombie apocalypse, you know?

The headmaster had got fed up, so he moved me out the way, and pushed aside the kids.

Headmaster: HEY! WHATS GOING ON HERE?!

hey.

At least I wasn't done for..