I agreed, saying, "Yes!" So, I clicked on the picture, "Aww, look at you, so adorable!" Because honestly, she looked so pretty and cute with her braces and chubby cheeks.

Then Rahul commented, "Woah, that's some serious glow up!"

But I had to disagree, saying, "No, she just grew up." That's exactly what happens. We grow up and look different, but the person in us is still the same.

Sarah seemed kinda surprised and turned to me, asking, "You really think I was pretty back then?"

And I replied, "Absolutely, look at you!" She started smiling wide.

Sarah opened up about how the girls in her high school used to bully her for having braces, and she said college wasn't much different either. It made me feel really bad for her.

Will remained focused on his lunch, totally oblivious to our little trip down Sarah's memory lane. He doesn't talk much but he observes everything and everyone.

So, after sharing all this with Ira and Ritzie, Ritzie goes, "Gross, mean girls are so 2004."

Ira jumps in, "Totally agree! Girls shouldn't bitch about other girls, we should stick together."

I nod along, "Exactly!"

Ira switches gears from girl talk to guy talk in seconds and asks if I've found any prince charming lately. I chuckle and reply, "Not really, too busy working my ass off."

Ritzie follows up with, "What about that Rahul guy?" And I shake my head, saying, "Not my type."

Ira's next question is about Will, and I quickly reply, "He's married!"

Ira laughs, "Oopsies, I didn't know that."

Then Ritzie chimes in with, "Ooo, what about The Oberoi-Carson brothers?"

Now I'm the one laughing and shaking my head. "Those guys are a whole different story."

Ira gives me that look, the one that says she's about to stir up some trouble. "You don't like the oldest one, but what about the other two? I vote Jack" she teases, her grin mischievous.

I roll my eyes playfully. "Nah, he's comparatively nice, but I just don't see it. Plus, I'm pretty sure he doesn't either," I reply, shrugging nonchalantly.

"What about Nick? He's hot," Ritzie says with a smirk.

I shake my head, laughing. "Nope, Nick and I are solid as friends. He's a blast to hang out with, but there's no spark there, you know? We're firmly in the friend zone" I explain, a warm smile spreading across my face.

We wrap up our chat, swapping TV show recommendations before saying our goodbyes. Back to my fashion crisis, I'm knee-deep in clothes, searching for something to wear. Just as I'm about to dive back into the chaos, the doorbell interrupts my fashion dilemma. I shuffle over to the door, wondering who could be dropping by at this hour. I don't have many visitors.

I glance through the peephole and see a delivery guy standing outside. With a shrug, I open the door and he hands me the package, a big black rectangular box with a perfect black ribbon tied around it, looking as luxurious as a box could possibly be. It looks almost too good to be true. Makes me want to eat it.

"Do you have the right address?" I ask, unable to hide my bewilderment.

"Are you Evara Nayak?" he inquires, and I nod. "Well, then, this is for you," he declares, offering me the box.

"Thanks," I say, taking the box from him.

Before he leaves, I can't help but ask, "Do you know who sent this?"