"U-uh I-I" I started to say but was cut off by the sudden feel of soft lips pushing onto mine. Completely in shock I just stood there, my mind and body not at all matching my will to pull away.

I closed my eyes, suddenly seeing Megan's face show up in front of me giving me the pull I needed to break out of my trance.

"Stop." I whispered, lightly pushing my hand against her chest to create some distance between us.

"Ellie pleas-"

"I'm sorry Ms. Raie, but I'm already seeing someone and I don't have those kinds of feelings for you." I bluntly said, seeing the reaction on her face turn cold.

"Shit." she muttered, as she started to pace back in forth in front of me.

"Listen Ms. I'm not inclined to report you or anything so don't worry about that... I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings." I said, feeling bad for the stressed-out woman in front of me.

She sighed before turning back around to face me.

"Ellie its fine, I'm sorry I pushed myself onto you. Please just... Just get to class. Here's a late slip." She said as she pulled out a piece of paper and wrote something down on it.

I just nodded as I took the small paper from her and left the classroom, still completely stunned at the events that just took place.

Once I made my way to Megan's classroom, that had started minutes ago. I knocked lightly, waiting for her to open the door.

The moment she opened the door and saw me, relief instantly washed over her features, telling me that she had been worried.

I smiled at her and whispered "I'll tell you later." in her ear as I passed her and made my way over to my seat.

Liz's curious eyes followed me as I looked at her and shook my head.

Class continued on for the next hour, Megan telling us to paint something of importance in our lives. 

At first my thought went to her, however, remembering that she was indeed still my teacher I thought against it.

My mind ended up wondering back to the woman in my dream, the light that had surrounded her and the words that she had spoken related to the prophecy.

Before I even realized it, I had in fact painted the woman.

I saw as Megan came and stand next with a curious look on her face, probably wondering who this woman was that I painted.

"She is someone I dreamt of recently." I admitted, answering Megans thoughts for her.

She looked at me, slowly nodding as she observed the painting of the woman further.

"Very well done, Ms. Moon." she said, seeming a bit out of it as she made her way around the rest of the room to see how other students were doing.

"You know that woman looks familiar." Sebastian said next to me, making me look over at him with a questioning look.