"My Liege is enjoying this fight," Igris remarked, and Fou nodded in agreement while looking at the fight, where Ritsuka had a smile on his face.

As Ritsuka and Artoria started to fight more seriously, I felt a rush of excitement.

Yes, this is what I've been missing. I sparred with my soldiers before, but none of them had the intent to kill me.

While fighting with Artoria, I began to imagine scenarios of our battles with different outcomes. I analyzed her movements. Artoria mostly dodged my attacks because of her instinctual EX skill.

Artoria acknowledged Ritsuka's skills and decided to end the fight. She used her Noble Phantasm.

[Excalibur Morgan

Sword of Promised Victory]

Upon sensing her attack, Ritsuka jumped up and dodged her attack. Then, he used Ruler's Authority on himself and threw himself towards Artoria. Artoria slashed with a mana burst at him.

But Ritsuka used Ruler's Authority on the ground to change his angle and move faster than her attack. Then, he punched the ground, making her unstable. Ritsuka followed up with a powerful kick, sending her flying far away. He then threw his daggers with Ruler's Authority skill at her. Artoria blocked the attack, and the daggers returned to Ritsuka's hands.

Before Artoria could react, Ritsuka closed in on her. She saw his body covered in dark and purple aura, his eyes glowing. She witnessed his smooth sword technique once again, his dagger now enveloped in darkness. The dagger rushed towards her neck, aiming to cut her head off.

Just as it seemed the fight was about to end, Artoria used mana burst on herself and escaped Ritsuka's attack. She distanced herself from him.

Blood trickled from her neck due to Ritsuka's deadly attack. She was certain that if she had been even a split second late in evading, her head would have rolled on the ground.

After healing herself, she prepared to unleash her Noble Phantasm on Ritsuka on a large scale.

"This will be the end," Artoria said, preparing to unleash her Noble Phantasm.

"[Excalibur Morgan - Sword of Prom...]" she began, but I interrupted her.

"It's over, Arthur," I declared, using my skill.

{Bloodlust Skill}

Suddenly, a sea of darkness engulfed her, immobilizing her. She felt like she was being sucked into a dark abyss with no way out. Two piercing eyes looked down on her in darkness as if she were a mere insect.

Stab.

Ritsuka Fujimaru stabbed her in the chest. As the darkness dissipated, Artoria saw Ritsuka Fujimaru standing before her.

Artoria fell to her knees.

"Haa... So this is what I got for letting myself into this mess. No matter what, it would appear I will always lose when I am alone," Saber said.

"Hey, you're right. I have my family and friends. That's why I won, King," I replied.

"I see, you have something to protect," she said as she slowly started to disappear.

"Hey, I want to ask this. You like women so much, so you became a woman?" I asked.

"No, I'm not women-obsessed. Who said that, and I'm a woman from birth," Artoria responded, clearly annoyed.

'I see, she is not gender change like Da Vinci' i thought 

"Anyway, Art, you should leave the past and move forward. If you think you are alone, then find a new purpose. I bet you look beautiful when you smile," I said.