best part

lisa

i lowered the hood of my jacket to cover more of my face and then cross my arms against my chest. there's nothing more i want to do right now than go home.

i'm not an anti social person but sometimes big crowds just aren't my thing. i look beside me where my sister keeps taking shots of the artist currently doing her set on stage while waving one of her hand along with the melody.

atleast one of us is enjoying.

"lisa." she turned to me when the instrumentals came in. "i'll just go closer so i can take clearer shots. wait here." she didn't even wait for my response and just slip through the throng of people.

i sigh.

i reach for my phone on my pocket to see the time. we've been here for 2 hours already. it's already dark. i just hope my sister will get bored sooner. if only i didn't owe her a favor, i wouldn't be force to go here.

a new voice spoke on the mic to check if it's working but i didn't bother looking. i look for any messages and saw one from jisoo so i type a reply to her. i notice people around me moving upfront to get closer.

my forehead knitted.

the next one must be someone famous. one girl infront of me stepped back and thank god for my quick reflexes, i took a step back to avoid the collision but i guess that wasn't the best move because i bumped into someone behind me.

i turned to face the person i accidentally collided with, my face instantly turning red in embarrassment.

"i'm so sorry." i apologized.

"it's fine." the girl wave her hand and when i got a proper look on her face, the first thing i noticed was her eyes.

they're very striking.

too bad i couldn't see her whole face because she's wearing a mask. it's funny tho because she's like the only one wearing one. maybe she just doesn't like the smell of weeds floating everywhere. or it can be for the reason that she's still cautious with the pandemic but anyway, it's really not my business.

and then next thing i notice is her ginger hair. now i hate those colors because it reminds me of that memory from highschool when i dyed my hair orange and.. let's just say it didn't turn out great. but the girl before me effortlessly pulled the color off.

she also has crystals on her nose bridge that accentuates her pretty eyes.

i cleared my throat when i realized i've been staring for long.

"do you want to uh.. take my spot?" i offered and move my hand like an idiot.

"why?" she asked, a hint of curiosity on her voice. she must be thinking i'm a weirdo.

"uh because you're smaller than me? so maybe i'm blocking your view or something." i look behind her and saw the crowd. i returned my eyes on her.

"and there's a possibility you'll get push around with these crazy crowd." i told her in a low voice, not wanting to get jump when someone overhear that. she didn't respond right away so i got worried if i offended her.

"sorry i must be making you uncomfortable. i don't have any bad intention i just—"

"no it's okay." she cuts in.

from my peripherals, i saw a guy wearing black cap and black mask stepping forward, giving me a serious stare.

oh damn. is that her boyfriend?