Chapter 6: Undercover with the International Police

Start from the beginning

I noticed my questions were not going to be answered any time soon, so I examined the camera closely. Huh. Did they not notice this?

"I saw these cameras all around the venue" I spoke in a thoughtful manner, "I know I saw it there. What do the cameras do?"

"I only got a photo. I didn't see what it could do" Al confessed, "But I am sure of this, they were trying to get rid of Klavier with it"

"Why him? Sure, he can be annoying, but he's not bad" I spoke confused on why anyone would want to hurt him of all people.

If anything, I was sure someone would, oh, I don't know, want to take out me or my brother. We did do a lot to ger rid of those who were hurting our home and even threatened the law itself. Who hates Klavier? He doesn't have a lot of enemies nor makes any. If anything, he befriends everyone! Oh, right that camera! It is definitely going to be hard to find that one since all the cameras practical look the same! Hang on, maybe I am wrong. I stared at the camera closely and noticed something odd about it. My bracelet was basically gripping my wrist tightly! Yeah, that camera isn't the same as the others.

"Hey, are you ok?" Alfendi asked as he tried to snap me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah" I replied as I continued to stare at the camera and use my bracelet to see all the details I could from it.

Wait a second! A camera doesn't need that much charge, nor does it have a honing device!

"Apollo" Yuta spoke softly as he placed a hand on my shoulder, "What do you see?"

I finally closed my eyes to stop using my gift and relaxed. I placed a hand on my face to calm myself down. Right, that power of mine can sometimes give me a headache if I don't take a break in between using it like that. Well, regardless, I better tell them what I found out.

"I know the difference between those cameras" I spoke in a serious tone, "Could you make the image of the camera bigger by chance? I can explain the differences I've noticed with it"

Alfendi was genuinely surprised as Lucy seemed eager to do that. The image was expanded before us as I nodded my head in satisfaction. Just like I thought! I pointed out the immense charge the camera had first.

"Ok, so normal cameras do not have that much power in them" I stated as Alfendi was oddly quiet and then I gestured to the honing device, "And that's definitely not on a camera. I don't know who made this, but these are not items normally on a camera. This was clearly made to get rid of someone or at least do something that is not related to what a camera needs to do"

There was silence as I waited for someone to say anything. If I am wrong, then please correct me. If not, then please say something!

"Well, looks like my dad was right about you defense attorneys" Alfendi spoke with a smirk, "You always find the finer points better than us detective at times!"

I breathed a sigh of relief before Lucy cheered loudly.

"So, what do you want us to do?" Yuta asked as I turned to him with a surprised expression, "Do you honestly believe we are going to turn them away when there is a case that could harm our friends. I know you want to help just as much as I do"

Of course, my brother knows so me so well. I couldn't help but grin as I nodded my head.

I did turn to Alfendi and Lucy to ask, "Well, if you want to have us, then sure. I haven't really be the best of a friend at the moment, so I don't know if you want that. I have caused a few problems here and there too. But if you want my help, I will gladly give it"

Daryran's words were still ringing in my head, but if they need help to make sure Klavier is safe, I will not hesitate to give it. I do hope they won't see me as someone who is getting in their way or just trouble.