14- A Meeting & A Reveal?

Over the next few day Jisung sat and thought about his feelings and what he wanted to do. Eventually he gathered up enough courage to text Chan.

Chat with Best Dad

BabyBoy

We need to talk

Daddybang🥰

Yeah sure, what's up baby?

BabyBoy

No, I mean in person

Daddybang🥰

What do you mean

BabyBoy

Bang Christopher Chan

Daddybang🥰

Shit

BabyBoy

Yeah 

It was then that Jisungs phone started ringing and Chans contact popped up and when he picked up he heard the voice he never thought would be on the other end of one of his stranger friends contacts.

"Do you know the convenience store around the corner from the JYP building?"

"Damn not even a hello, but yes I know where that is"

"Meet me there around 12."

"You wanna meet at a convenience store?"

"Yeah they're public but not normally busy so we'll have a little privacy."

"Alright I guess I'll see you there then." 

Jisung said and then hung up. He then spent the next hour and a half deciding what to wear but eventually settled on a pair of pink sweat pants with a white stripe down the side paired with a black shirt with a design on the front. After he brushed through his hair and brushed his teeth he left his home and headed to the convenience store Chan was talking about. 

 When he arrived he look around the tables for Chan and saw him. He was wearing purple sweatpants with a yellow stripe down the side and a black tank top as well as a hat. "Chan hyung?" Jisung called out softly and Chan turned around to face him. Chan gave him a warm smile but he knew this conversation  would probably be a roller-coaster. "Hey baby." Chan said and pulled out the seat next to him so Jisung could sit.  Jisung blushed lightly and sat down. "So you figured it out?" Chan said with a slight questioning tone. Jisung nodded. "Yeah, honestly if I had probably actually sat down and thought it through maybe I would've picked up on it sooner. But I can't take all the credit, my best friend kinda pointed it out." Jisung said and Chan nodded. "So how are you feeling about it?" Chan asked. Jisung sighed and rested his head on his hands while he looked out the window of the store. "Honestly I don't know how to feel. I'm a little upset but I'm not mad, a little hurt that you guys didn't tell me, and a heck of a lot embarrassed because I gushed about you guys to, well, you guys." Jisung said. Chan nodded and went to put his hand on his shoulder but hesitated, he wasn't sure if Jisung wanted him to touch him right now. Jisung saw him through the reflection and leaned towards his hand to show him that it was okay. Chan smiled and gently rubbed his fingers on Jisungs shoulder as a comforting gesture. "I know, I'm, we're sorry, we just wanted to know how we felt about you before we told you." Chan said. "Were you ever going to tell me?" Jisung asked. "We were, I promise, we were thinking about it , I know I.N.-ah has been dying to tell you, I'm sure he'll probably have a million questions when I tell him about you figuring it out." Chan replied with a small laugh. Jisung lightly giggled along until the words registered in his head.