9- A Visit & A Surprise?

Jisung was exhausted. He had spent over a full week with each member of Stray Kids and to say his inner fan boy was screaming is an understatement. Jisung had had a lot of fun and was over the moon.

He was silently humming to himself when someone knocked on his door. Jisung went to open it and his eyes widened when he saw who was at the door. "Hey" Chan said. Jisung was just staring until his brain processed what the older had said and stuttered out "Um hi! What're you doing here?" Chan smiled at Jisung all nervous. "I came to talk to you about your music." Chan said "May I come in?" Jisung nodded and opened up the door wide enough for Chan to get through. Jisung lead Chan into the living room and sat down. "Felix and Lee Know  told me that you showed them some of your music, and they brought home one. It was good and I was wondering if I could hear some more?" Chan asked, looking at the smaller boy. Jisung sat there a little shocked. "You, you as in one of the best music producers I know of, want to listen to my, MY, music? Jisung asked. Chan laughed and said "Thank you for the compliment and yes I wanna listen to sone more of your music. It's gotten high praise from the others." Jisung stared at Chan for a little and Chan tilted his head, prompting Jisung to finally answer. "Oh yes! Of course you can! Let me just go get my laptop." Jisung said, stuttering between words.

Jisung rushed out of the room to get his laptop and a pair of headphones before rushing back out to Chan. He set his laptop on the coffee table and sat down in the floor in front of it, patting the spot next to him. Chan took the hint and slid onto the floor next to Jisung. Jisung plugged his headphones into the laptop and passed one earbud to Chan. Chan took it and put it in his ear and Jisung pulled up one of the songs he had already released. They both sat and listened to it, but it was more like Jisung staring at Chan to get his reaction. When the first song was over Chan turned to Jisung and smiled. "You know, you're really good." Chan said and Jisung blushed and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "It's really not that good." Jisung said. "Nonsense! This song is amazing!" Chan said to him, grabbing Jisungs hands in his. Jisung refused to look at Chan and instead chose to look at the floor. Until Chan grabbed his chin and made Jisung look at him. "Babe, this is really good, don't put yourself down." Chan said reassuringly. Jisung sighed and nodded, pulling up the next song.

The rest of their afternoon was spent listening to Jisungs songs and praising each one of them, effectively making Jisung a blushing mess. Once they had gone through a decent amount of songs, both released and unreleased. Chan asked if he could take a couple of the released songs back with him. Jisung, of course, said yes. After that the two of them just hung out together for a little. Then Chan remembered he had something for Jisung.

"Hey Han, I have something for you." Chan said as he reached his hand into his bag and pulled out the albums Jisung was missing. Jisungs eyes practically had stars in them as he picked up the albums. "Thank you thank you thank you." Jisung said, jumping up and down and then running to Chan to give him a hug, almost knocking them both down. Chan laughed and returned Jisungs hug. "Do you wanna open them?" Chan asked. "I'm open the '5 Star' ones and save 'The Sound' for later." Jisung said, rushing back to the albums he had placed gently back on the table. When he opened Ver A of '5 Star' he pulled a photocard of Hyunjin and one of Felix, and then his 3rd one had a pair of fingers on the back and when he flipped it over it was Lee Know. "Oh wow, you pulled all of danceracha in one go." Chan said as he watch Jisung look at Jeongins OOTD card thingy. In the 2nd one he pulled Seungmin and Chan, with Seungmins OOTD. In the 3rd he pulled Jeongin, Changbin, and another Chan with Felixs OOTD. (A/n: I've pulled so many Chan pcs from 5⭐️no offense Chan but i just wanna pull 1 Jisung. I have 10 skz albums and have not pulled Han once. ) In the last one he pulled another Hyunjin and another Seungmin with Changbins OOTD.

After Jisung opened his new albums Chan decided it was time to go. Jisung showed him out and they hugged goodbye, Jisung thanking him again for the albums. After he left Jisung went on his phone to tell his friends the good news.

Horny Mfs🙄 Chat

BabyBoy🐿
Guys
Guys
Guys
Guys
You'll never guess what!

Yongbokkie😍
What? What's going on? Are you in danger?

BabyBoy🐿
No...why would I be in danger?

Yongbokkie😍
You never know

Hothwang🥵
Anyway
What's up prince?

Leehoe😘
Yeah, why're you so excited?

BabyBoy🐿
CHAN FROM STRAY KIDS SAID HE LIKES MY MUSIC!!!!

Masterbin🤪
See! We told you your music is good

NOTinnocent😃
Told you so

BabyBoy🐿
He took some of my released songs with him
Idk what he's gonna do with them

NOTinnocent😃
Do you think he's gonna show it to someone?

BabyBoy🐿
Idk, maybe

Yongbokkie😍
Well, let's hope he's doing something good with them

Daddybang🥰
Im pretty sure he is

Sirkink😜
Yeah, Chan is a softie, especially for someone he has a crush on

BabyBoy🐿
What are you talking about?
He doesn't have a crush on me

Yongbokkie😍
...

Hothwang🥵
...

NOTinnocent😃
...

Masterbin🤪
...

Leehoe😘
...

Daddybang🥰
Minnie, all due respect, stfu

Sirkink😜
🤐

BabyBoy🐿
...wut?

Daddybang🥰
Anyways, we gotta go
Bye babe

Leehoe😘
Bye baby

Masterbin🤪
Bye baby boy

Hothwang🥵
Bye prince

Yongbokkie😍
Goodbye kitten

Sirkink😜
Bye pup

NOTinnocent😃
Goodbye Sungie