Alone Time Pt.1-JiLix

Sunshine Twins😍 Chat

Yongbokkie😍
Hey kitten, how're you?

BabyBoy🐿
I'm good, just working on some songs. Wyd?

Yongbokkie😍
Nothing much. I was just thinking about you. I had you on my mind while I was dancing

BabyBoy🐿
I hope I wasn't too much of a distraction, I don't want you to accidentally get hurt

Yongbokkie😍
I may have fumbled once or twice but overall did good

BabyBoy🐿
What were you dancing to?

Yongbokkie😍
A song that my friends made, it's called "S-Class", I was just making up choreography with Min and Jinnie in our studio

BabyBoy🐿
Oooooo can I see?

Yongbokkie😍
Not yet kitten, sorry🥺

BabyBoy🐿
It's okay, I don't mind, i just wanted to see your amazing dancing

Yongbokkie😍
How do you know I'm good at dancing?

BabyBoy🐿
Just a feeling

Yongbokkie😍
Fair enough. Anyway, I'm headed to park to relax, I'll text you later kitten😘

BabyBoy🐿
Okay, have fun!

Jisung put his phone down, wondering if he would run into one of the mysterious guys in his favorite group chat, seeing as he was walking to his favorite park at the moment.

Felix had just finished dance practice for 'S-Class' and was walking to his favorite place to relax, the park. Whenever Felix finished dancing he was always exhausted and sometimes sore so he was grateful that there was such a peaceful place so close to the dance studio for him to relax. On his walk there he spotted his favorite squirrel boy across the street, looking like he was also headed to the park. He slowed his pace so that he could "accidentally" run into hiding at the entrance.

Jisung wasn't paying attention to where he was walking, too zoned out to notice someone right in front of him, or the fact that he had made it to the entrance of the park. Felix just let him walk into him, happily taking the chance to hold on to Jisung. When Jisung ran into Felix he stuttered out a apology, but that wasn't his first thought. His first thought was "he smells really good". As Jisung backed away ands bowed in apology Felix smiled in fondness at the cute boy. "I'm so sorry, I want paying attention to where I was going" Jisung said, bowing again. Felix chuckled and smiled again "It's okay, I let you run into me so you wouldn't run into anything else" Felix said. Jisung froze for a second, recognizing the voice and the stood straight up quickly with wide eyes before stuttering out "H-Hi, I didn't realize it was you. Nice to see you again" Felix laughed a little and hugged Jisung. "It's nice to see you too! I'm happy you ran into me! Where you going?" Felix asked. "Actually right here, this is my favorite park." Jisung answered. Felix's eyes widened at the new information and made a mental note to visit this park more often. "Really? I'm actually here for the park too, it's relaxing." Felix said. "Yeah it is, I come here a lot to just walk around or sit" Jisung said. Felix smiled at Jisung and asked "Do you want to walk together?" Holding out his hand for Jisung to take. Jisung thought for a moment, eyes switching between the entrance of the park and Felix's hand before he decided to grab Felix's hand. "Sure, let's go."

They stayed hand in hand the whole way through the park. Eventually they got back to the entrance they went in through and Jisung was sad that'd he'd have to say goodbye. That was until Felix asked "Can i walk you home? this has been one of the best days and I don't want it to end." Jisung smiled his heart shaped smile and nodded his head quickly. "Yeah, sure, it's love that!" Jisung said excitedly, already tugging Felix towards the east of his home. Felix laughed and followed him, still hand in hand, not that he minded.

They enjoyed the walk to Jisungs home in comfortable silence. With only the occasionally car passing by. About halfway through the walk Jisung realized he was still holding Felix's hand. He blushed but he liked the feeling of someone holding his hand so he just held tighter. Felix had put on a mask and sunglasses after he left dance practice so no one would recognize him, except Jisung because he knew what Felix's voice sounded like. Felix smiled when he felt Jisungs hands grip onto his tighter, happy that Jisung was comfortable holding his hand for this long.

One they finally got to Jisungs home Jisung pouted. He still didn't want Felix to leave but it was getting really late because they were out all afternoon and he knows Felix had to get back at some point. Felix noticed his pout and turned Jisung towards him. "Hey what's wrong kitten?" Felix asked him. "I don't want you to go but I know you have to." Jisung replied. Felix's heart melted at that answer and he wished he could stay but he knows the others are probably worried about him. "I'm sorry kitten. I do have to go but I promise I'll see you again soon." Felix told him to cheer him up. Jisung held out his pinky and said "promise?" Felix smiled and locked pinkys with Jisung and repeated "promise." Jisung smiled and finally let go Felix's hand to give him a hug. Felix hugged him back with a wide smile and Jisung nuzzled his head into Felix's neck. Felix melted a little more and hugged Jisung tighter. "I'll miss you my kitten, I can't wait till I see you again" Felix whispered into Jisungs war and then let him go. "I'll miss you too Felix" Jisung said smiling as he pulled away. Jisung was opening his door when he heard Felix say "Wait." And Jisung turned towards Felix. Felix gave Jisungs cheek a quick kiss and said "Dream of me." Before turning around with a smug smirk, not realizing Jisung was frozen in shock with a blush that went all the way down to his shoulders.

(A/n: It was a toss up between Jilix and Minsung and Jilix won. Jeonsung will be next and then Minsung. Love ya'll, Author out 🫰🏻)