Brozone in: royal wedding

Start from the beginning

♪ Got my brothers And my sisters with me ♪

♪ Everyone can see We're together ♪

♪ As we walk on by ♪

♪ And we fly just like Birds of a feather ♪

♪ I won't tell no lie ♪

[trolls] ♪ We are family ♪

♪ All of the people About us they say ♪

♪ Can they be that close? ♪

[trolls] ♪ We are family ♪

♪Just let me state For the record ♪

♪ We're giving love In a family dose ♪

♪ Push it real good ♪

Inside the tower, where the king's room was, Gristle was seen lying on top of an open pizza box on the floor, naked, sans his underwear, his face covered in marker drawings, a small red lollipop stuck on his right cheek while a green one was stuck on his chest, an empty bucket of fried chicken on his head, and magenta feathery boa around his neck.

The king groaned tiredly, saying, "Oh boy, that was a crazy bachelor party."

Flying in Glow Bugs was branch, Floyd, and John Dory (who was wearing a teal-blue and dark-blue checkered jacket with a blue bow tie.

"Come on man, we got to get you ready for your big day" Floyd approached him.

With the help of the Glow Bugs, they grabbed King Gristle by his ears and helped pull him off from the floor and onto his feet, revealing Cloud Guy (who was wearing neon green open, glowing glasses over his eyes, and glowing bracelets on his wrists), who got squished underneath, uttering tiredly, "Ugh, Cloud Guy don't feel so good."

"Haha" John laughs at him.

Branch: Get it, get it!

Three: Ooh, baby, baby! Baby, baby!

Floyd: Get up on by!

They got King Gristle to face the mirror, set to get him ready for his big day. A Glow Bug carrying Floyd ame flying in, carrying a toothbrush with toothpaste on it, as he helped the Bergen brush his teeth.

John Dory: Brush it (Floyd: Brush it)!

Cloud Guy then came floating in, smearing some purple glittery wax on Gristle's upper lip before passing by again and pulling it off, giving him a painful wax.

Branch: Wax it (Floyd: Wax it)!

Jd Floyd then came flying down, both each holding gold razors in their paws, as they used them to shave Gristle's knees with one swipe.

Branch: Shave it (Floyd: Shave it)!

Branch even helped try to wax Gristle's eyebrows but accidentally waxed the right one completely off, much to Gristle's confusion. But it luckily grew back very quickly.

Branch: oops

Then, all three Trolls helped get Gristle fitted into a very fancy light blue T-shirt with a white collar and dark blue bowtie pattern on it.

"I am really glad to have you as my best man" gristle says to Floyd.

"It's what friends are for" Floyd smiles.

Bridget: ♪ I do my hair toss Check my nails ♪

Poppy: ♪ Baby, how you feelin'? ♪

♪ Feelin' good as ♪

♪ I do my hair toss Check my nails ♪

♪ Baby, how you feelin'? ♪

♪ Feelin' good as... ♪