Brozone in: royal wedding

Start from the beginning

"Yeah right, well let's go" branch ran.

Walking out the door, the three both hopped onto a pair of Glow Bugs that flew them from the pod up into the air, with music beginning to play as they both felt the vibe of the music and danced together in harmony.

Poppy and Branch: Oh, yeah!

Down below, all of the Bergens in Bergen Town were up and about, decked in their snazziest duds, smiling brightly, and decorating the town in honor of the big wedding! There was a table loaded with food (no Troll dishes since they no longer eat Trolls), flowers so bright and beautiful, banners that colorfully hung from the poles and houses, pink heart-shaped balloons, streamers that the Bergesn threw to hang up with ease that helped bring color to their town. But the most important part of all? All of the Bergens were feeling so happy today about the wedding that they were even dancing along with the Pop Trolls that had come with Poppy and Branch to help set up for the wedding.

Poppy and Branch: Keep it comin', love! Keep it comin', love! Don't stop it, I won't stop it, no! We don't stop it, girl, don't stop!

But if you think that only the Pop Trolls were here, well, you are WRONG! Not only were there Pop Trolls but there were also some Trolls from the other tribes that had come to help prepare for the wedding, too! This was a part of a special culture connection assignment that Poppy offered to the residents of Trollstopia, a brand new city she created a few weeks ago to help build a strong connection between all the Troll tribes as a way for the other tribes to get to meet the Bergens and for them to get to meet more Trolls, other than the leaders of course. Helping to lead this event were the Trollstopia ambassadors who came along with Poppy and Branch.

At the moment, a few  Trolls are seen helping to set up for the wedding.

On the food table, Cooper (who was wearing a silver tie and a matching top hat decorated in colorful buttons) and Prince D (who was wearing a silver bow tie, and matching silver sunglasses over his eyes) were dancing together on the table with their parents: King Quincy and Queen Essence, the king and queen of Funk.

Let's Get Married (Homemade Extended Version) by Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, Zooey Deschanel, Anderson Paak, Kenan Thompson, Kunal Nayyar, Icona Pop, Ron Funches, Lauren Mayhew, Megan Hitley, JP Karliak, Vladimir Caamano, Michael-Leon Wooley, Anita Kalathara, Hillary Duff, Bruno Mars, Demi Lovato, Carrie Underwood, Rebel Wilson, Rachel Bloom, Gustavo Dudamel, Kelly Clarkson, Anthony Ramos, George Clinton, & Mary J. Blige

♪ Keep it coming, love Keep it coming, love ♪

♪ Don't stop it now Don't stop it, no ♪

♪ Don't stop it now, Don't stop ♪

♪ Keep it coming, love ♪

[trolls] ♪ We are family ♪

♪ Don't stop it now Don't stop it, no ♪