Samaira's arival

Hi guys
Keep voting and loving my chapters.
Goal- 15 votes and few comments

Let's start

In MK Mansion, everyone was sitting in the living room and chatting. Riya asked Pari, "Cutie Pie, tell me who is your favorite?"

Pari replied, "Sam bua."

Riya commented, "Pari, your Sam bua isn't even here, and still, she's your favorite. That's not fair, is it?"

Pari pointed towards a side, saying, "Sam bua has arrived."

Rhea exclaimed, "What?"
Everyone looked in the direction of Pari's finger.

Dasi said, "Samaira, mera baccha ."
Everyone turned towards Samaira.

Samaira touches Dasi and Dida's feet, and embraces everyone else except Aryan, Abhi, Riya, Purab, and Meera

All felt hurt, but remained silent.

Samaira holds Pari in her arms and says, "Angel, let me tell you something. Do you know, some people come into our lives, share lovely moments, and then leave? We shouldn't distance ourselves from such people, or else their departure brings us great pain."

Although the little Pari didn't understand Samaira's words, everyone else had grasped the meaning behind Samaira's words quite well.

Dasi: Samaira, where did you leave our Abhir?

Suddenly, a football comes flying in, knocking down an art piece and break it into many pieces.

Samaira: Dasi, I didn't even get a chance to answer you. Abhir, where are you? Come out quickly; today, you're in for a scolding.

Just then, a child rushes in and tightly grabs Purab, saying, "Nanu Save your cute child from your this Mogambo daughter

Just then, a child rushes in and tightly grabs Purab, saying, "Nanu Save your cute child from your this Mogambo daughter."

Everybody starts smiling upon seeing the child.

Samaira moves forward to catch Abhir, but he protests, "Hey, what are you doing? Your daughter is about to hit me; save me first."

Purab (lifting Abhir): Who dares to harm my grandchild? Whoever harms my child, I'll turn them into chutney.

Pari: Really, Nanu? You'll make chumney of Bua?

Abhir: Oh, Pari ki bachi , small girl , it's not chamni, it's chutney.

Pari: Yeah, yeah, vahi vahi silly boy. ; I'm not a kid. I'm not a little girl; I'm a big girl and not Pari's child but my mom and dada's child .

samaira: shaurya, i wanted to discuss about bumi's dream project with you.

shaurya: alright, we'll talk, but first, go freshen up. we'll have breakfast together.

samaira: sure, shaurya.

Note
Let me clear one thing samaira calls pragya bumi . Bumi means bua + mami , samaira is purab and bulbul's daughter. In my story, Bulbul is died and Bulbul is Abhishek's younger and Alia's elder sister. That's why bua from purab's relation and mami from bulbul's relation.

Samaira goes to her room with Ahana and Pari.

Taiji: Shaurya, tell me one thing. Samaira is a fashion designer, right? So, why does she want to discuss the project with you?

Shaurya: badi dadi , you know how connected Samaira is to Mom. When Bulbul bua and Disha mami weren't in her life, Mom was there for Samaira. So, she just wants to assist me in Mom's dream project. Besides, she has an MBA too, so she can help me.

After a while, Samaira and the others were seated in the living room after having breakfast.

Mitali: Samaira, how is Nikhil ji? And why didn't you bring him along?

Samaira: Mami, Nikhil ji is fine and he is in Singapore for business, and it would have taken too long for him to join. So, I came alone.

Dasi: Beta, even if it takes time, what's the rush? Was there any specific reason? You should have come with your husband, especially after the wedding; this is the second time you're visiting.

Samaira: what do you mean by There wasn't any specific reason. I mean, Shaurya and Bhabhi, didn't you inform Dasi?

Shaurya: No, I didn't feel the need to tell because...

Abhishek: What wasn't told, and why didn't it feel necessary?

Samaira: Vikram Uncle, you didn't inform either. You must know, right?

Vikram: Well, I was actually going to tell, but I thought since Shaurya and you are coming, you could explain, and it would be better.

Abhishek: Will someone tell me what's being discussed?

Pallavi: Abhi, actually, Shanaya's wedding is fixed, and and

Samaira- next week, her engagement and the rest of the wedding rituals will begin.

Everyone was shocked upon hearing Pallavi and samaira's words.

Mitali: Has our Sanu grown up so much , Shanaya's wedding?

Abhishek: Pragya, my daughter doesn't need to get married so soon. She's still very young.

Dida: Abhi, for a father, his daughter always remains small, but puttar , this is the right age for marriage.

Abhishek: Vikram, who is this guy marrying my doll? Where is he from, where does he live, what does he do? Is he a good guy; say something, why aren't you asking anything? I'm asking you something.

Vikram - I will say only na, when you will let me say ??

Abhishek - ok fine say I want to know.

Enough for today
Bye!!!