Mumbai party - surprise for sehzadi

Hi guys
Please keep voting and loving my chapters
Goal- 10 votes

The party had started in Mumbai.

Mohini - Miraya beta , today you truly look like a sehzadi.

Miraya - Thanks

From behind,
She always looks as sehzadi , chachi ma.

Everyone looks in the direction of the voice.

Shanaya - Oh my god, momsi , chucks 

Miraya - What a pleasant surprise!

Mohini - Sonakshi , Rohit beta you guys here .

Sonakshi - Miraya, happy birthday, dear.

Miraya - Thanks, Momsi.

Rohit - Happy birthday, Miru.

Miraya - Thanks, Popsi.

Sonakshi aur Rohit greets everybody .

They all start chatting.

Sonakshi asks Mohini,- chachi maa where is Pragya di, and Disha di."

Mohini - Disha was right here; where did she go?

"I am here."

Mohini - There she is, she's here.

Disha - Sona, when did you arrive?

Sona hugs Disha - Just a while ago. Chachi maa, I met Disha di; where is Pragya di?

Mohini - What can I say about Pragya? You know, on this day, she must be lost in Riya's memories. She hasn't come downstairs yet. I'll go call her; guests are arriving.

Sonakshi - Why are you taking tension? I'll go call her. Besides, I need to talk to her. I'll be back.

Sonakshi goes to meet Pragya.

Sonakshi, looking at her phone, was heading towards Pragya's room when she accidentally bumped into someone.

Sonakshi, seeing the person she collided with, says, "Vansh, you here? I mean, I didn't see you downstairs at the party, so I thought maybe this time you couldn't make time."

Vansh - "Making time for Miraya isn't a necessity; time just naturally fits in for her. I just got a little late getting ready."

Sonakshi - "A little? Really? You've been quite late in realizing your feelings. If you had accepted your feelings right after college, maybe today your and Pragya di's lives would be different. Everything would be different. You both would be happily married."

Vansh (smiles painfully) - "Happily married? Life has played quite a game with me. I just wanted Pragya to be happy. I thought I'd establish my career first and then confess my feelings to her. I went to Australia for my career. But one day, I got a call from Simran, and I found out that Pragya is committed to someone else now. That shattered not only my heart but also the hope of coming back."
But you know, I feel like life enjoys playing games with me. That's why, 15 years ago, when I was learning to compromise with my heart, Simran called me again. She seemed very excited and told me that Pragya and her husband Abhishek had separated, and Pragya had shifted to Mumbai with Mohini maa and her children. Coincidentally, or call it my fate, I was in Mumbai for some work at that time. I don't know why, but my heart didn't listen to my mind, and I ended up coming to this house to see Pragya. And the rest, well, you know."

Sonakshi - "Yeah, I know everything. Anyways, it's almost time for the cake cutting. I'm going to  call dii ."

Vansh - "But come back soon, don't get too engrossed in conversations with your sister."

Few questions
What about mohini's character?
Do you want guys want Kiara alive ?
Who is simran?
Why Shanaya talks rudely with vansh?

Bye!!!