Pragya's Unveiled Pain

Hello guys
Keep voting and loving my chapters
Goal- 10 votes

Let's start
Sonakshi enters Pragya's room and searches for her. Unable to find Pragya, she checks the bathroom and balcony, wondering where she went. Sonakshi thinks aloud, "If she's not here, where could she be? Maybe on the terrace; let's check."

On the terrace, Sonakshi finds Pragya with tears in her eyes, gazing at the moon .

Sonakshi: Dii, 

Pragya (wiping tears): Sona, when did you arrive?

Sonakshi: Just now, but why are you here on the terrace?

Pragya: I was trying to send an email, couldn't connect.

Sonakshi - And about these tears..Your tears may be wiped away, but your pain isn't hidden from me.

Sonakshi (continuing): I'm Miraya's momsi  but you're her mom. Miraya is even happier seeing you. Focus on her joy rather than dwelling on the separation.

Pragya: I agree that I didn't give her birth but How can I forget the child I  embraced for five years? The agony of not being able to see Riya is unbearable.

Sonakshi: Dii, but what about Miraya? She wants your love, but your love seems distant. Your love should be exclusively for Shanaya, Miraya, and Prachi, especially for Miraya.

Pragya: A mother doesn't differentiate among her children, Sona. Her love is the same for all. And regarding Prachi, she's not here.

Sonakshi: Not here? Where is she?

Pragya: She's been in Delhi for the past month.

Sonakshi (shockingly): Delhi? What are you saying? How could you let Prachi go to Delhi?

Pragya: What could I do, Sona? You know Miraya prachi  is her  life, and Prachi means the world to her. As a birthday gift, she sought my permission for this Delhi trip. How could I refuse? These two sisters, I never understand what they're up to.

Sonakshi, with a sense of suspicion, thinks to herself, "But I feel like they are hiding something from us. And asking for a Delhi trip as a birthday present has made me more skeptical, especially concerning Miru. Miraya missed an opportunity for something significant, considering what Chachi Maa told me about Miraya discussing  relationship of Dii and Vansh today. But suddenly, how did this Delhi trip come up? Something is definitely being kept hidden. However, I'm Sonakshi, and no one has managed to keep something from me till now. I will find out the matter."

Pragya- But whenever I see them standing up for each other, it takes me back 15 years, reminding me of how Miraya and Riya were always there for each other.

Sonakshi (in mind): It's been 15 years, yet Riya's memory lingers in dii's thoughts. This isn't right; dii's love should be solely for my Miru. I promise Miraya that one day I'll erase Riya's name from dii's life forever. Just as Meera's mother ruined my chachi maa's life, Meera ruined dii's  life, I won't let Riya, that Meera's daughter, ruin my Miraya's life.

For you, dii, there should only be your three daughters - Shanaya, Miraya, and Prachi. Riya, Meera's daughter, has no place in your heart or life. I will ensure that.

Pragya, who had been observing Sonakshi lost in her thoughts, gently  says, "Sona, Sona."

Sonakshi (coming back to reality): Yes, dii, what happened?

Pragya: What happened? Where were you lost?

Sonakshi: Nowhere, dii. It's time for the cake cutting; let's go.

Few questions
What about Sonakshi?
If Riya is meera's daughter then why Riya bring up her for t years?
Do Riya and Miraya know the truth?
Who is prachi ? How is she related to pragya??

That's it for today