"Abhishek's Rememberance"

Hi guys .
plz keep voting my chapters . Goal- 5 votes

In Mk mansion

There was commotion everywhere in the hall, today is Riya's birthday party, all the staffs were busy in arranging.

Meera was giving instructions to everyone.

Mitali - Meera, you are busy in arrangements since morning, let's sit for some time and have breakfast .

Meera- Bhabhi I can't sit . I have so much things to do. Rhea likes all thing perfect. Everything should be perfect.

From behind,
Abhishek - Everything will be perfect surely. If you are doing it then you will do the best. It's been 15 years since you are making arrangements for Riya's birthday. You have given motherly love to Riya.

Meera- only because of me Riya didn't get her mother's love . It is because of me that you and Di are not together today.

Abhi- There is no use of talking about past. I don't want to talk about past.Today is rhea's birthday and I don't want to be sad. And what about the donations and charity I do today in the name of Rhea and Miraya.

Meera- I done everything. You will be remembering Miraya today , right.

Abhishek - I remember her every day, but today it feels a bit more. Sometimes, I wonder how much she must have changed. Does she still fall asleep listening to my songs? Has she started her musical career? I often find myself lost in various thoughts.

Meera - Absolutely, even today, she must be falling asleep listening to your songs. And as for the matter of her musical career, yes, she must have certainly started building her career. After all, she is Pragya's daughter; she will undoubtedly prioritize her career.And yes, just like you, she must remember you every day and think about you.

Mitali - ye she will be surely, come on, let's have breakfast, I will call everyone else, Meera, you call Rhea.

All of them were just talking,

Suddenly there is a sound of something breaking and a girl screaming.

Abhishek: "Is this the sound of Rhea screaming?"

Meera: "Yes."

Abhishek: "But why is she screaming?"

Mitali: "We'll only find out once we go upstairs. Let's go."

That's it for today
Let's meet in next chapter.
Goal- 5 votes