Kanao

Giyuu hadn't been feeling well since the disappearance of Kyojuros body.

Giyuu still went on missions tho, he talked with Tanjiro and Kanao. He comforted Tanjiro and spoke with Kanao about how she needed to stop using a coin to make her own decisions.

Tanjiro had already spoken to her about it. But sadly, due to all that has been happening, Kanao slowly started using her coin again.

Giyuu worried for her whenever he left on missions. Shinobu had a bunch of missions too, so she couldn't stay to help Kanao. Aoi had many more slayers to care for, so she also couldn't help Kanao. And Tanjiro... Tanjiro had been grieving over the lose of Kyojuro.. and the fact that his body was missing didn't help.

Because of this, Kanao didn't eat or sleep some days as her coin had decided that.

She soon enough started getting weaker as she lacked sleep and she was hungry.

Giyuu didn't wish to lose her too as she slowly started opening up to him.

Whenever Aoi had any breaks she quickly went and ordered Kanao to sleep or eat.

Thanks to Aoi, Kanao soon started getting better.

She soon got a new mission.. the details about the demon were unknown so they believed that it was a low ranked demon.

Kanao started getting ready for her mission, she walked out the butterfly mansion and saw that Tengen, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke were already heading to their mission.

She felt bad since Naho was the one who had to order Kanao to go and "save" Aoi.. if it weren't for Naho then Aoi would've been taken to their mission.

Kanao went to say goodbye to Lady Kocho and Giyuu.

She thought about the one detail she got from the demon she had to fight...

The demon was able to control fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter since the story is abg Giyuu nd Rengoku, not Kanao.

I js needed an excuse to bring in Kanao again..🐺💔