Bonding (KT + GT)

Giyuu left Kanao at her room and then went to his. As soon as he entered he noticed Rengoku was awake.

KR: "Giyuu! Are you alright? Why'd you leave?"

GT: "Oh.. uh I just went to grab something to eat.. then I ran into Kanao.. and she uh.. asked to help to get.. stronger?..-"

Rengoku stared at Giyuu for a while with a straight face.

KR: "Oh okay!"

Kyojuro gave Giyuu a bright smile before grabbing a nearby flower.

KR: "Hey uh, thanks for the flower by the way!"

Giyuu noticed a faint blush on his cheeks. He smiled slightly till he realized something.. he didn't leave him any flower.. but nobody else came into the room while he was asleep.

Giyuu not wanting to scare Rengoku quickly chuckles quietly.

GT: "Oh uh, you're welcome!.."

Giyuu then heads over to Rengoku's bed to sleep again.

KR: "Afraid you're gonna get another nightmare?"

Giyuu playfully hit him as he fell asleep. Rengoku laughed and fell asleep as well.

~TIMESKIP: MORNING~

Giyuu woke up and noticed Rengoku wasn't there anymore. He got up to change as he thought Rengoku had left to go train or something.

Giyuu was halfway done changing before the door opened.

Rengoku walked in rubbing his eyes. He looked up to see Giyuu staring at him, he didn't have a shirt on tho..

Rengoku stared back at him as he slowly processed the situation

Rengoku then noticed Giyuu scrambling to put on his shirt. He had already processed the situation and was embarrassed for not getting out. He wanted to apologize but instead he said something else..

KR: "You got a nice waist y'know-"

Giyuu was flustered, Rengoku clearly noticed that, he then quickly apologized before walking out embarrassed.

Giyuu sighed and finished getting ready before going to talk with Kanao.

She was in the rehab room with Tanjiro. They were finishing the rehabilitation training for the day so he just decided to wait.

He watched quietly as he noticed how Tanjiro looked at Kanao.. he was clearly taking a liking towards her.

After their training Tomioka decided to head over to Kanao.

GT: "Hello, Kanao."

Kanao turned to face Tomioka.

KT: "Hello mister Tomioka"

Kanao smiled at him, Giyuu then returned a smile.

GT: "Please, call me Giyuu."

Kanao seemed slightly surprised but she seemed to smile a bit more.

GT: "Hey.. uh, random question but uh.. did you see anyone enter Rengoku's room last night?.. Someone left him a flower.."

Kanao thought for a while before seeming slightly worried.

KT: "I was walking around the butterfly mansion before I stumbled upon the demon from last night.. he had opened mister Rengoku's room window... I thought the room was empty so I didn't attack at that moment.. I noticed he just stared into the room after that.. he was.. smiling.."

Giyuu seemed surprised at hearing this. Why did upper moon 3 leave Rengoku a flower? Why did one of the most strongest demons leave a flower for a hashira instead of attacking them?

KT: "Is mister Rengoku being.. targeted?.. Was the flower a warning sign?.."

Giyuu stared at Kanao for a while before chuckling.

GT: "I don't think so.. people sometimes give flowers to the people they love or care about.."

KT: "...oh-"

Giyuu and Kanao spoke for a few more minutes.

KT: "Mister Tomioka?.."

GT: "Yes, Kanao?"

KT: "Do you think.. we could train together?.. Lady Shinobu has been sent on a week long mission and I'd like to get some practice done for when she comes back.."

Giyuu smiled and nodded.

GT: "Sure, but I won't be able to help you every day.."

KT: "Thank you so much mister Tomioka!"

GT: "You're welcome Kanao. We'll train later, alright?"

Kanao nodded as she excused herself cheerfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The enddd!! (For tdy lol)

I picked Kanao to have a bond with Tomioka as she is one of my favorite characters and I wanted her to be in some chapters!! I don't ship Tomioka X Kanao, I just wanted them to have a sibling-ish bond as I thought it would be cute!