Missing.

Giyuu woke up slowly.. he stretched as he remembered he had to say his final goodbye to the body of Kyojuro..

He got up and got ready, he didn't know what the body looked like, and he was scared to see the body as he heard from Mitsuri that he had a hole in his stomach..

He remembered the night very well.. Mitsuri was crying a lot as Obanai held her. She was crying about how he was covered in blood. She was used to seeing this kind of stuff.. but it was her master who she saw this time.

They had a great brother and sister bond, ofcourse she'd be devastated. She was crying over the fact that he got pierced through the stomach.

Giyuu had heard that Obanai had to stay with Mitsuri all night as she couldn't stop crying.

Giyuu felt bad for Mitsuri and decided to go visit her after going to say goodbye to Kyojuro.

He walked over to where the body was being kept... He was greeted with panicked kakushi.. there were some crying, some terrified, and some who passes out due to the stressful situation.

Giyuu had heard yelling and turned to see Senjuro holding onto his father, who was screaming at the Kakushi.

He didn't want to be nosy so he headed inside..

Giyuu's eyes widened as he realized the body was missing.

He was frozen in fear.. there were so many possibilities...

A demon could've sneaked in and ate it... A Kakushi betrayed the corps and hid the body..

Giyuu quickly ran out as Shinjuro started getting violent. He heard Senjuro begging his father to stop on to get ignored.

He quickly headed over to the love estate.

He barged in to see Obanai holding a sleeping Mitsuri.

IO: "You couldn't be any louder while-"

Giyuu quickly hushed him as he whispered something to him.

GT: "The body is missing.."

Obanai stared at him for a while...

IO: "..what?"

GT: "Kyojuro's body.. it's missing..."

Iguros eyes widened. He gently placed Mitsuri on the sofa and rushed out with Tomioka.

Once they arrived back to where the body was supposed to be at, they saw Sanemi, Uzui, and Shinobu were already there.

Uzui and Shinjuro were yelling at the Kakushi as Shinobu tried calming them down. She was clearly devastated and angry.

Sanemi was holding onto a crying Senjuro.

Obanai quickly rushed over to them both and took Senjuro into his arms. Senjuro saw Obanai as a brother due to them meeting at such a young age.

Whenever Kyojuro was on a mission, Obanai would check on Shinjuro and Senjuro.

A Kakushi ran out and was holding onto a flower ...

K: "I-I found this in the room where Rengoku was in.."

Giyuu frowned till he slowly realized something...

That flower was similar to the one the upper moon left Kyojuro once..

Giyuu had finally understood everything.

Upper moon 3 had taken Kyojuro's body... But why?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nvm guys, I had to cut the chapter short..

I will probably post the next chapter tomorrow or later tdy!!

ALSO PLEASEEEEE EXCUSE THE MISSPELLED WORDS... I TYPE FAST ND I DON'T NOTICE MY MISTAKES 💔