He was too preoccupied to feel himself being manhandled onto his stomach, his head nestled securely in Eijiro's crotch as Katsuki settled on the backs of his thighs. The sensation of his being grabbed and spread is what truly brought him out of his previous daze.

Toshi moaned in surprise around Eijiro as Katsuki slid the length of his cock against the purple alphas hole. He couldn't help the growl that vibrated out of his throat when the head of the blonds dick pushed teasinging against his rim.

"Ahh, do that again" Eijiro demanded, grinding his fully formed knot against the roof of Hitoshi's mouth.

"With pleasure" Katsuki rumbled, pushing again until the head was enveloped in the tight warmth. Hitoshi could barely contain the growl-like purr as the blonde fucked him with only the tip.

"Oh fuck" Eijiro grunted, curling slightly over Hitoshi. " 'M gonna cum"

"Please" Katsuki breathes, reaching and grasping Eijiros hair to pull him close (as close as he could with Hitoshi between them). "Wreck him" the blonde managed before shoving his tongue down the ravenettes throat.

Izuku shifted slightly in Shotos' hold, whining subconsciously as he hugged the alpha closer.

"Shh, I have you. I'm here. We're safe" the alpha mumbled, scenting the omega gently as he slept. Shoto's heart ached thinking about the dreams Izuku must've been having.

"It's all alright love" Shoto whispered, kissing Izuku's forehead. He let out a small sigh of relief when he felt Izuku begin to relax again.

"Alpha?" Izuku murmured sleepily.

"Yes love?" Shoto murmured back, fingers gently massaging through curly strands.

"Toshi?" Izuku asked, cracking open an eye just slightly.

Shoto chuckled at the adorable request. "He'll be here soon angel. He's just a little bit preoccupied at the moment. I promise he'll be here soon though. Get some more rest, alright"

Izuku nodded, closing his eyes once more as he got comfortable.

Shoto settled back down as well, wondering how much longer it will be before Eiji and Kat are done with Hitoshi. Would the alpha even have the energy to properly mate with Izuku?

Guess they would have to wait and see. Hopefully he's not too worn out.

By the time Hitoshi made it into the little covered nest he was exhausted, happy but physically tired.

Getting down on his knees, he crawled inside until he was kneeling beside the sleeping alpha and omega. Though apparently Izuku wasn't asleep, as soon as he got close enough, bright green eyes turned his way.

"Did I wake you kitten?" Hitoshi asked quietly, tracing a finger down Izuku's nose. Izuku shook his head.

"I was waiting"

"Oh" Hitoshi sounded, a teasing grin taking form on his face, "Just for me?"

Izuku nodded, smiling shyly as he gently purred. Reaching out so as not to wake Shoto, Izuku tugged Hitoshi down and kicked at the corner of his mouth.

Izuku hummed at the taste of a different alpha at Hitoshis lips and quickly leaned back to try and find more.

Izuku immediately licked at the purple alphas lips, asking for entrance that was given enthusiastically.

The omega couldn't help but at the thought of what Hitoshi might have been doing with Katsuki and Eijiro. He could decide if he were jealous or not, but ultimately knew that he was happy to be experiencing the aftermath of their activities.

Suddenly Izuku was being pulled back away from Hitoshi and closer to the clinging and still asleep Shoto.

Izuku pouted at Hitoshi, gently making grabby hands for him closer instead of Izuku moving to him. Smiling in amusement, Hitoshi acquiesced to the request.

"It's your turn you know," Izuku told him, tilting his neck to show the empty and waiting spot on the left side of his neck just above the mark Shoto had left only a few minutes prior.

Toshi's eyes softened as he smiled. Leaning down he placed a gentle kiss to the unmarked skin, nuzzling against the gland and making the omega giggle.

"Go ahead and turn around for me," Hitoshi whispered, kissing Izuku on the lips before leaning back so the omega could move.

Turning slowly so as not to accidentally wake up Shoto, Izuku looked over his shoulder proudly at accomplishing his task.

"My adorable little kitty cat" Hitoshi smiled, settling himself down behind Izuku and wrapping his arms snuggly around Izuku's middle just under where Shotos arms lay.

For a long few minutes, the three just lay there cuddling and breathing in each other's presence.

"Toshi?" Izuku asked quietly after a moment, turning his head back to look at the alpha.

"Kitten?"

Izuku furrowed his eyebrows at the alphas teasing. Turning back to face Shoto, Izuku got an idea. Shifting his hips back, he tucked his backside snuggly into the curve of Hitoshi's pelvis and causing the alpha to jump at the feeling.

"Oh you're more than ready, huh?" Hitoshi teased, squeezing Izuku's waist as one hand slid down to grip at Izuku's thigh. Continuing his hand down and around the back of the omegas thigh, the alpha teasingly swiped his fingers between Izuku's legs, rumbling at how wet he was.

Izuku whined as Hitoshi pressed two fingers slowly into him followed by a third not a minute later.

"Toshi, alpha, please" Izuku whimpered, rocking his hips against the fingers pressing further into him.

"You're so pretty when you beg," Hitoshi whispered, licking a line from the back of Izuku's neck up to his ear. "Do it again"

"P-Please, alpha. I need you. Please, I need your knot. Mate me, please" Izuku moaned, words flowing from his lips quickly as lustful, watery eyes looked pleadingly up at his alpha.

"I love you so much" Hitoshi groaned, leaning in to capture Izuku in an all encompassing kiss as he slid gently in the pliant omega in his arms.