24

Shoto startled awake at the door to the den slamming open. A loud thud caused the alpha to sit up fully, pulling the still sleeping omega tighter against his chest.

Shoto silently stood as he heard the door slam closed once again. Quietly, he gathered Izuku in his arms and walked the few steps it took to get to the sink.

Kneeling, Shoto opened the small cupboard underneath the sink.

It was small, almost too small, but it would have to work somehow.

Shoto carefully yet quickly gathered Izuku into the cabinet, mindful of the uneven plumbing situated next to the omegas head.

Izuku had been curled into a ball by the time Shoto was done, still sleeping with Shotos shirt resting over him like a blanket.

Wandering footsteps could be heard outside the bathroom door as Shoto closed Izuku inside the cupboard.

Going to listen at the door, Shoto could hear the mystery person still walking around, their steps slow and heavy. They stopped for a moment before continuing on, this time coming closer to the bathroom door.

Without hesitation, Shoto flung the bathroom door open, pouncing on the intruder with fangs bared and claws ready.

The intruder immediately went down, Shoto straddling the person and pinning their arms down with his claws. His teeth were just about ready to bite down on the intruder's neck when they finally spoke.

"S-Sho, wait!" They cried.

Their voice was so incredibly familiar, miraculously breaking through Shotos alpha. He was able to focus enough to see raven hair tipped with red fallen out of their usual braid.

Shotos' jaw released as his eyes widened in shock. Lifting his head in small jerks, he was met with a watery red gaze and sharp teeth peeking out from a shy smile.

"E-E-Eijiro" Shoto stumbled through the words, not quiet believing what he was seeing.

"You're okay! You're still here" Eijiro whimpered, tearing up from relief as he leaned up a bit to bury himself in Shotos neck. Shoto quickly let go of Kirishima's wrists only to wrap his arms around Kirishima's shoulders so he could pull the other alpha in closer.

The two stayed there, hugging each other tightly with Shoto still straddling Kirishima on the floor, the two shaking ever so slightly.

Eventually Kiri lifted his head so his chin was resting on Shotos shoulder, the ravenette nuzzling into the others cheek affectionately. He slowly opened his eyes when he felt himself coming back to himself again, letting himself relax again after however long he spent stressed out of his mind.

Unfortunately his eyes landed on Izuku's cupboard. He had seen it when he was thrown back into the room initially, but he wasn't in his right mind to fully process what it meant, just that something had happened.

Now though, the sight scared him to no end. Kirishima quickly pulled himself out of Shotos grasp, eyes wide with panic and fear.

"W-Where's I-Izuk-ku?" Kirishima trembled, looking back and forth between the wooden remains and heterochromatic eyes.

Silently, Shoto got off of the alpha, tugging Kirishima with him till they were both standing again.

Shoto led Kirishima through the bathroom stopping in front of the sink before kneeling down, beckoning for Kiri to do the same.

Kirishima looked at the other, confusion written all over his face, eyes welling up with tears once more as his mind came up with all sorts of worst case scenarios.