33

After more than a few minutes passed, Shoto, with the help of Hitoshi, were able to tug Katsuki and EIjiro away from Izuku and out from under the shower stream. Thanks to much struggling on both their parts, Shoto was able to take the two alphas back to their den so Izuku could wash up in peace.

Making sure the door was securely shut and locked, Hitoshi turned his full attention back to Izuku who was laying against the shower under the stream looking as though he could fall back asleep at any moment.

Smiling to himself, he rid himself of his own clothes before going to check on his obviously very sleepy omega.

"Hey kitten, you still awake?" Hitoshi asked, lightly stroking up and down Izuku's arms.

"'M tired," Izuku hummed, leaning forward until his forehead crashed into the alphas chest.

"Do you want me to help you finish up or do you think you can do it on your own?" The alpha asked, his hand loosely curling around Izuku's hair to comb through his wet curls.

"Wan' you to do it" the omega mumbled, pressing further into Hitoshis chest.

"You're adorable, you know that?" Hitoshi laughed, kissing Izuku's forehead.

"Come on then, let's get you all nice and clean" the alpha said, loosening his grip on the omega to reach for the soap.

—-

By the time Hitoshi was done with Izuku's hair, Izuku was a purring puddle of goo, absolutely boneless in his alphas arms.

"You feeling clean now Zu?" Hitoshi asked, running his hands through Izuku's hair, making sure there wasn't any soap left in the strands.

Izuku nodded.

"Have you cleaned yourself down here yet?" The alpha asked quietly, a hand sliding down to rest just above the omegas little cocklet. Izuku couldn't help but shudder at the feeling of the alphas hand, shaking his head quickly.

"You need to clean down there as well, you know that right?" Hitoshi asked, wanting to make sure Izuku knows that he needs to take care of himself in every aspect.

Izuku blushed as he nodded meekly. "Yes alpha" he murmured.

"Do you know how?"

Izuku thought for a couple moments before shrugging his shoulders.

"Maybe?" Izuku nodded sheepishly, refusing to look up to meet the alphas' eyes.

"Is this you asking if I can help you?" Hitoshi asked, his hands resting on Izuku's hips, squeezing lightly.

All Izuku could do was whine, nodding his head slightly.

Hitoshi sighed, closing his eyes as he smiled. Thinking of ways he could help further relax the omega rather than rile him up, he slid a hand up Izuku's body to press gently into the muscles on Izuku's chest.

"Do you need me here as well?" Suddenly, Izuku threw his arms around Hitoshis shoulders, tucking his face into the alphas neck as he blushed bright red, nodding his head into the alphas scent gland.

"Alright, alright, I have you Zuku. Come with me kitty cat" Hitoshi said, leading Izuku out from under the water and against the cool tiled wall.

"Alpha?" Izuku asked, grabbing Hitoshi's attention before he could kneel down.

"I love you Toshi"

"I love you too, Izuku" Hitoshi smiled, before leaning down and gently placing his hands on Izuku's wide hips.