35

"So, should we do this one at a time or all together? I admit, I have no idea how this works" Izuku confessed.

"Well, I imagine it can be done either way. I think it depends more on how intense you'd prefer it to feel and for how long" Shoto thought aloud.

"Yeah, like if you wanted us to bond with you at the same time, it would be really intense but it wouldn't last as long and if we bonded you one at a time, the intensity would be more gradual instead of all at once and it would last a lot longer since there's four of us" Eijiro explained.

Izuku hummed at the answer, thinking about what exactly he wanted.

"Either way, we promise we'll be gentle and make sure you feel good in the process" Eijiro promised.

Izuku nodded, turning so that his head was resting on Katsuki's chest, the alphas fingers gently massaging their way through Izuku's hair as he purred quietly.

"Don't feel like you have to rush alright. Take your time and make sure you know what you want" Hitoshi encouraged, giving the omega a small and sleepy smile.

Izuku smiled in return, holding his arms out for the purple alpha.

"Come 'ere, Toshi" Izuku beckoned, pulling the alpha down on top of him. Within seconds, Hitoshi was out like a light, lulled to sleep by Izuku's warmth and soothing vibrations.

Izuku waited a few minutes before speaking quietly, "I'm not quite sure what I want, but I do know I want to wait until Toshi's gotten some sleep, or at least as much rest as possible"

"I'm sure that'll be no problem, baby," Katsuki murmured, kissing Izuku on the forehead as Shoto and Eijiro curled around the three.

"I think I want to bond with you all one at a time" Izuku told the three alphas- Hitoshi still sleeping soundly on Izuku's lap.

"Are you sure?" Shoto asked, Izuku nodded.

"Do you know which of us you want to be first?" Eijiro asked, this time Izuku shook his head no.

"You're wanting us to choose?" Katsuki clarified to which Izuku again nodded with a sheepish smile.

"You do realize just how tightly we're wrapped around your little finger? We'll do just anything for you" Eijiro mused, leaning down to kiss Izuku's soft lips.

"I love you too" Izuku hummed, a dopey smile directed towards the alpha.

"We should probably head out to get some more food for all of us. Izuku, can you stay with Hitoshi?" Shoto wondered. Izuku hummed in agreement as he nodded.

"Good, we'll be right back, okay?" Shoto said, standing up and dragging both Katsuki and Eijiro up with him.

"Wait, you're all leaving?" Izuku hurriedly asked, panic leaking into his previously calm expression.

"Yeah, we have to come too? Why can't I stay here at least?" Eijiro whined, not liking the sudden tension in their omegas shoulders.

"Yes, we have things to talk about now. We'll be right back, okay? No more than, like 10 minutes" Shoto tried, struggling to keep a hold of the ravenette.

Izuku took a deep breath, holding onto Hitoshi a little tighter as he spoke, "It's alright Eiji, I-I'll be fine. J-Just hurry back, okay, and be safe?" Izuku stuttered, doing his best to put on a reassuring smile for his alphas.

"You don't need to worry about us. We promise to be quick and like we've said before, there is nothing that will ever take us away from you again" Katsuki reassured, kneeling back down to tug Izuku gently into his arms and hugging him.