39

Turns out biting was not a smart idea. He had gone slowly too, chomping gently on Katsuki's side and staying there.

The good news was that it seemingly startled Katsuki enough to break from Eijiro and move just enough so he could breathe. The bad news, he now had two very horny alphas full attention.

A hand from behind ran through Hitoshi's thick hair, reaching further up his head until rough fingers were gripping just behind his hairline, tugging hardly backwards. Quickly releasing his hold in Katsuki, Hitoshi couldn't help the moan that escaped at the unexpected action.

"Someone's being a needy little bitch" Bakugo growled, gripping Hitoshis jaw tight.

"Hmmm" Eijiro hummed, "what punishment should we give him?"

"I know the perfect one," Bakugo grinned, his eyes glinting menacingly.

"Open wide slut"

Before Hitoshi could register what was happening, two thick cocks hit against his lips.

He really should've thought through this more.

—-

Shoto softly kissed Izuku's temple, making sure he was all clean as the omegas slept beside him.

He was sure that Izuku must've been downright exhausted. His first time having sex and four different alphas were claiming him, not to mention there was still one more.

Shoto smoothed his hand down Izuku's spine, gently massaging the muscles at the base and hoping that it would help with the soreness.

His fingers slowly worked up and down Izuku's back before working their way to Izuku's hips and thighs. The entire time the omega would let out lazy purrs and every so often a soft mewl would escape his kiss swollen lips.

The alpha trailed gently kisses along his cheeks, glad that Izuku is getting some much needed rest.

Pulling the omega closer, Shoto nuzzled into soft snowy-green curls. He couldn't help but roll his eyes at the slightly muffled sounds of the alphas outside the nest. He just hoped they wouldn't be loud enough to prematurely wake Izuku.

The two alphas smeared precum across Hitoshi's lips and cheeks before they each forced themselves inside his mouth, their head pressed together as they filled the alphas cheeks. They were just barely inside him too!

Immediately Toshi started sucking, tongue swirling and teasing the tip of each. Without warning he pressed the tip of his tongue against the slit of one of their ducks as his teeth lightly scraped against their skin. Both fortunately and unfortunately this only made Katsuki and Eijiro attempt to push even further inside before stating to try and find a rhythm at which they could throat fuck him with.

Soon enough they were thrusting at a pace where he was constantly full. When one pulled out the other thrusted one and vice versa. Hitoshi found it more than enjoyable as each cock would carve a place for itself in his bulging throat only to leave and be replaced by a slightly different one.

Over and over again until Hitoshi was sure his voice wouldn't work properly for at least a day after.

He moaned as a hand roughly grabbed at his hair, pulling him closer until his nose was firmly buried in messy, black curls and he could feel the knot just behind his teeth.

Hitoshi went boneless at the thought but panicked a moment later when his mouth was forced to open a bit wider to accommodate the large knot. He tried to keep focus on breathing through his nose but all thoughts of air were soon jared from his mind.