23-Into Pleasure💞

Start from the beginning

'I complete your every wish right.' Jk ask he nods in his embrace jk smile while start babying him in his arms.

'Won't you listen your hubby wish.' Jk asked he mumbled 'I will listen hubby wish.' Jk hummed in reply follow with heavy sigh.

'Let's continue.' Tae said sometimes later jk chuckled while cupped face.

'I'm so afraid bubu. Can you able to take me, huh? My innocent lil cub.' Jk whispered while caresses his thighs sensually, brushes their lip together.

Tae closed his eyes while moaning in pleasure and clench jk's caller while felt weird sensation whole over body.

'Hu...hubby!' Tae moan jk hummed in reply tae took jk's hand and he kept jk hand on his private part mumble It's paining hubby.

Jk nods while start took off his clothes one by one, finally tae's ethereal body comes infront of his dark vision.

Jk staring at his every features while roam his hand whole over his body in soft way.

'My, only my, only i've the right to see this ethereal beauty of my wify.' Jk said huskily while caresses his cleavage to his knuckles and thighs with his palm softly.

Tae closed his eyes while threw head back moaning cause of sensation and jk stop caresses him while undressed himself hurriedly tae gasped looking at jk's manhood.

'Koo you have a little monster Coo.' He chirped giggling jk shook his head in disbelief and caged him between arm.

'You want to know how babies come in the world.' Jk speak huskily before his lips he nods vigorously while smile in happiness.

Jk smile while traced his index finger on his thigh to V line softly tae moan and held jk's hand.

Both looked at each other with lot's of emotion, desire and love then jk told him everything in details.

'Oh!' Tae whispered only this blinking his eyes to digest the new information jk nods and pecked on his lips.

'But you said we will have babies some years later then Koo why are we doing it right now.' Tae asked pouting jk sigh while rubbed his forehead nervously and frustrated too.

'This is couple thing and couples does it.' Jk said he made an O shape face.

'For babies.' Tae said he nod his head boringly and thought how to make him understand.

'For babies, for pleasure and may..b.e for showing their.... Jk stop while look away hesitantly tae cupped his face.

'Showing what hubby?' Tae asked with innocence jk look at him intentionally

'Showing em lo...love.' Jk shuttered he smile widely and pecked on his lips.

'Then, Let's show our love to each other hubby.' Tae mumble smiling

Jk nods while cupped his face softly, connected his forehead and pecked him on his nose.

'What if I hurt you.' Jk whispered tae smile while held his hand squeezes it a little bit softly and pecked his lip.

'My hubby will not hurt me.' Tae said smiling Jk feels overwhelmed while hugged him dearly.

'Let's stop this here. We will do it after our marriage on our wedding night.' Jk said while pecked on bare shoulder.

Tae giggles while pulled back his head
Jk looked at him confusedly he giggles more.

'Hubby! We are already married.' Tae speak he chuckle while nod his head

'I know bubu. I'm talking about real marriage with rituals, infront of all guest and vows.' Jk said he made O shope on his lip while nod his head

'When are we going to marry?' He ask innocently jk bumped nose playfully tae giggles.

'When you turn 21 years old.' Jk said he pout while mumbled we have to wait more 2 years.' Jk nods smiling.

'I can wait for the eternity.' Jk whisper he smile shyly and hide his face in jk chest.

'Your little monster Coo poking on my knee hubby.' Tae mumble shyly jk sigh while wear his boxer and chuckled at his wify's blush face.

'It's all your affect.' Jk said while pick him in bridal style and strided inside shower.

They took shower, have their dinner and lay on the bed comfortably each other embrace.

'Good night hubby.' Tae mumble while closed his eyes and snuggled in crook.

'Sleep tight, love.' Jk whisper and peck on his crown softly smile crept on his lip.

Sometimes later both sleep peacefully while their body tangled up perfectly each other.

...............

To Be Continue

Take care be safe 💜💚

Thank You ❤️

...