Chapter 5 The beginning Part 2

Six years ago..

" What's so fucking funny Bitch !" He snarled in my face

My lips refused to move as my soul pleaded with my body to stay awake. For weeks I have been preparing for this very moment. I knew trying to escape him would come down to a life or death situation and oddly enough I have him exactly where I wanted him. Pulling every ounce of energy I lift my knee and forcibly place my boot in the center of his chest, the sound of bones cracking as the force connects and sends him falling to the floor in pain. His hands release my throat , and my body collides with the floor again. Old blood and vomit stains the blue in my jeans. I struggle to catch my breath as I stand , He is on the floor now gasping as I once was , the grunts of pain filling the air of our bedroom. If we had guests they would think we were making love. Well According to Momma this is the purest way to make Love , through pain and I have every intention of showing him my LOVE!!

, " Let me Show you how much I love you ", I say grabbing the zip ties out of my pants and walking over to him .......

The blue and red lights bounce off the trees as the sound of sirens grow closer and closer. The screams of the fallen king cling to body as I struggle to break free , the smell of burnt flesh and roars of agony ,warns the approaching tortured that they have reached the gates of hell. Their hands tremble as their swords are pulled , Red dots appear over my heart.

" Peace, at least it will be quick". I collapsed as hands wrapped around my torso pulling me close. Rushing footsteps of several officers sync with the pounding noise in my head . I manage to smile as my left eye struggles to meet their gaze from its foretrust of blue and purple swollen skin.

" Where is he ! Akira ?" Gabriel says to me , his hands repeatedly tapping my cheeks

My head rises to meet the detective , The screams of agony no longer audible. " Inside" I say as A soft hand touches my shoulder , before several more wrap around to lift me on a gurney. His hand glided over my hair as his eyes failed to hold in tears.

" I'm sorry, this is all my fault, but I promise you are safe now". His voice cracking with torment and promise. " Is he ?" He questions me as the paramedics place a gauze over my head to stop the bleeding.

" I hope so", I say to him before everything turns black..