Nineteen

-

michael woke up with a smile on his face when his alarm went off. his worries about starting college were taken over by excitement and anxiousness. he turned to his side and started to shake luke.

"luke, baby, wake up," michael whispers.

luke groans and covers his head with the sheets.

"lukeyyy," michael whines, jutting his bottom lip out.

"mikey, it's early," luke whines back.

"yeah, we have our first class in an hour and a half, and we live kind of far from campus."

luke sighs and gets out of bed with michael. the two boys eat at the kitchenette counter, then go back to their room. michael rummaged through his closet, then found the perfect outfit. through out the last year, his style has defiantly changed. sure, he still wears pastels and skirts, but he wears more black clothes now.

michael puts black tights over his milky legs, then a pair of light high waisted shorts, black knee socks, a white t-shirt and black doc martins. he combs his black hair, then puts on his black chocker with cute white pearl bead things on it. luke watches as michael stands in front of the bathroom mirror, applying mascara. once he's done, luke walks in and sets the shorter boy on the counter. michael stares at luke, and blushes when the blonde sets his hands on his waist.

"you're so pretty, baby," luke mumbles, brushing his lips against michael's. michael leans in and kisses luke, their lips moving in sync and tongues fighting for dominance. luke wins, and explores michael's mouth. michael bites luke's lip, and luke lets a soft moan escape his lips.

"mikey," luke moans.

"not now, lukey, maybe later," michael smirks.

luke makes flustered noises as michael leaves the bathroom. luke shuts the door and helps himself while michael double checks his backpack, making sure he has everything he needs. luke walks down the stairs and glares at michael, who is trying to hide a smirk.

"you're an ass," luke grunts.

"you are what you eat," michael giggles.

"shut up, clifford. you're a bottom."

luke and michael laugh, then grab their backpacks and lock the door before walking downstairs. the two boys get into Luke's car and stop at the starbucks drive-through on their way to the university campus. michael and luke hold hands on the center council and sip at their iced coffee's while listening to twenty one piolets (my babes). luke hums along to guns for hands and michael listens.

"are you still nervous?" luke asks.

michael nods and bites his lip. luke moves his hand to michael's thigh and runs slow circles with his thumb.

"don't worry, baby. people will love you," luke reassures him.

michael smiles softly and interlaces his fingers with luke's.

once they arrive at the university, luke parks in the student parking lot and the two boys walk to the english building, where they have their first class together. they sit at the top row of desks and in the corner. within ten minutes, the class is full of people. most are talking to each other.

a girl walks over and sits next to michael. she looks at him, then smiles.

"i love your outfit!" she smiles.

"oh, th-thanks," michael stutters, mentally slapping himself.

the girl smiles again. "my name is caroline."

"i'm michael," michael says. "and this is my boyfriend, luke."

luke looks up from his phone and seems to be oblivious as to what's going on.

"luke, this is caroline," michael says.

luke smiles and waves, and caroline gives him a flirty look and waves. michael frowns and discreetly scoots closer to luke, resting his small hand on luke's thigh and rubbing it up and down.

"michael," luke huffs. "what are you doing?"

"oh, nothing," michael smirks, inching his hand closer to luke's area.

"baby, as much as i'm enjoying this, we can't do it, we're in class."

"i don't see what i'm doing wrong." michael flutters his lashes, giving luke an innocent stare.

luke grunts and pushes michaels hand to his knee.

~

through out the day, michael gets compliments, rude stares and insults thrown at him, but he tries his best to ignore them. at the end of his last class, he waits by the car for luke, trying not to cry.

when luke walks over, michael runs into his arms, burries his head into luke's chest and starts to cry.

"mikey, sweetie, what's wrong," luke asks, cupping michael's wet cheeks in his hands.

"p-people were so r-ude t-to me," michael cries. "it was s-so b-bad lukey."

luke immediately feels bad. he holds his crying boyfriend in his arms, trying to calm his down.

"baby boy, i'm so sorry. i really wish i was there to protect you," luke apologizes.

"i knew this was going to happen! this is so much worse than high school!"

the two hug for a while more, then get into the car and drive home, stopping at the drug store to get ice cream. they sit on the couch, luke in black sweat pants and michael in cute, pastel pink lace panties, eating ice cream and watching the spongebob movie, since it keeps michael's bad day off his mind.

michael then lays down and rests his head on luke's lap. luke covers the smaller boy with the fluffy blanket they were using and rests his hand on michaels bum.

"how are you feeling?" luke asks, stroking michaels tear stained cheek.

"a little better," michael mumbles.

michael sits up, then luke lays on the couch, holding his small boyfriend close to his chest."

"i hate seeing you this way, baby," luke whispers. he kisses michaels neck, making the small boy shiver.

"thank you for taking care of me," michael mumbles.

"no problem, baby."

-

HI HELLO IM HERE SORRY ILY