mud fights

Luffy p.o.v
"Island ahead" nami said pointing towards the island. It was pouring rain on the island "This island looks beautiful" y/n said looking at the island in awe. I leaned over y/n shoulder "you are more beautiful than that island" I whispered in her ear. y/n face turned red she put both of her hands on her face and leaned towards my chest.

"Stop making me blush luffy" y/n muffled into my chest. I chuckled at her cuteness. "Okay are you guys done making me feel single" nami said.
"Sorry nami but luffy loves to make me blush" y/n said. "Yeah I know anyway franky is going to stay on ship" nami said walking away and jumped off the ship. I grabbed y/n hand and started walking towards end of the ship.

I let go of y/n hand so I could jump off first I turned around and saw y/n fixing to jump off but I stretched out my arms and wrapped them around y/n waist pulling her down. I put her down on the ground "luffy I'm not use to you doing that yet give me a heads up" y/n said I shook my head yes at her.

Me and y/n were just wondering around the island going through shops and just talking about everything. "Luffy I wanna stop here" y/n said I looked to where she pointing at it was just a muddy spot
She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the spot. "What are we doing here?" I asked y/n shrugged her shoulders than sat down in the mud.

"Luffy sit with me" y/n said looking at me. I smiled at her and I sat next to her. "I love the rain it's so peaceful"
y/n said playing with mud with her fingers. "I mean I guess it peaceful" I said

Your p.o.v
I was playing with the mud while luffy and me where getting soaked.
I clench my hands in the mud and I hold of a big piece of mud. "Hey luffy" I said. Luffy looked up I put my hands on both cheeks and started smearing the mud on him.

I started laughing at his shocked expression. "Oh you're on" luffy said
He grabbed my wrists and I was struggling to get out of grip but he was stronger than me. Luffy pushed me down into the mud now my back was all muddy. Luffy was on top of me. "Now why did you do that" luffy asked. "I thought it would be fun" I said.

Then all of sudden luffy smeared mud all over my face. "We are even" luffy said now sitting on my lap laughing.
I grabbed his arms and pushed him to the ground and I was now on top of him. I kissed his lips luffy immediately kissed back putting his arms around my waist. I reached over his head to grab some mud and put it in his hair. Luffy stopped kissing me when I was rubbing mud in his hair.

I giggled at him "now we are even" I said. Luffy pouted at me "no fair you distracted me" luffy said with a baby like voice . I chuckled at him I got up from luffy and started stretching my legs. "Where we going now" luffy asked "we are going back to the sunny so we could get cleaned up and eat" I said. Luffy nodded and we started walking towards the ship.

After an hour of walking we finally arrived at the ship. Me and luffy jumped on the ship. "You guys look like you need a bath" franky said
"Yeah we were having a mud fight" I said. Franky did his pose "that sounds super fun" franky said. I chuckled at him I walked towards the girls room.

Right before I opened it I got stopped by luffy. "When you're done I'll tell sanji cook something" luffy said with a smile "okay that's fine " I said. I pecked his lips and I opened the girls door and went to the bathroom to take me a shower.