Esdeath was walking with Najenda and Narita, to the place where the 4 generals of the army met. She wasn't exactly trusted, so Narita kept an eye on her at all times.

Esdeath: Do I really need all these clones watching me?

Narita: Did you really need to kill all those Northerners, and aggravate the Ban Tribe years ago?

Esdeath: Ok. I get it. But where are the-

The generals opened the door and they were greeted by Haruki Jackson.

Esdeath: Haruki Jackson.

Haruki was silent as he gestured Esdeath to take a seat. Sky Alexander, Sophia Riley, and Declan O'Neil were inside.

Sophia: Hello, Esdeath.

Declan: Ok. Everyone, first off, meet Esdeath.

Everyone greeted the ice general as she just waved back.

Declan: First off, we need to make sure everyone gets accustomed to you Jaegers.

Esdeath: How must we do that?

Declan: You guys are staying here for the moment. Night Raid is also doing the same. Ever since their base got blown up by Kim and Budo, we've been trying to find another safe place in the Capitol. But the best thing for now is help out people.

Esdeath: Why should I have to help out the weak?

Declan: Don't forget, they all fear you. If you gain their trust, they'll be loyal to you.

Esdeath: Don't we have an army?

Sky: Uh........Blue? Do we?

Sophia: Yes. We do. But they're not fond of you either. So we'll introduce you when one of us 4 does a training exercise. Then slowly but surely, they'll come to trust you. But it'll take time.

Esdeath: Alright. But if this army is as good as they think it is, they should know their place with us.

Haruki: That's true.

Narita: You seem to have your old army under your respect. Just do the same old thing you did, and you'll gain their loyalty as well.

====================
==========

Jin was currently in the military lab and analyzing his stone. It was starting to crack. He tried remembering times in where he knew the stone cracked. However, they were few and far between.

Then, he was taking a look at the watches for the Jaegers. Unlike the others Night Raid had which were silver and blue, the Jaegers had black and gold watches.

Not to mention, he was analyzing Wave's condition after the fisherman used the stone to cure Kurome of poison.

He soon got a call from Najenda.

Jin: Jin Tengoku?

Najenda: Hey, could you go with the Jaegers to see a play?

Jin: Not a chance. Not only because of me, but because of Tatsumi 2.0 using the Mark of Hell and nearly incapacitating his body!

Wave: I know it was stupid! But I had to cure her!

Jin: I could've cured her! All you needed to do was ask! *to Najenda* Give me some time, and I'll come.

Najenda: Ok.

He hangs up and walks out.

Wave: Where are you going?

Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Brothers of the Afterlife (Tatsumi x Akame)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें