I watched as Megan greeted the older woman in Japanese with a bow, before asking her to what I assumed to be getting tickets for the baths.

I watched as Megan's eyes shone as she spoke to the lady, before pointing back at me causing the woman to smile at me and continue on her conversation with Megan.

She looked so excited talking to her, which I thought was the cutest thing ever.

"Baby you ready?" Megan asked, noticing I must have zoned out again, I nodded and smiled at both her and at the older lady as I began following Megan down one of the hallways.

We went through a few sliding doors, making sure to wear the house slippers the older lady provided us with.

Once we made our way out of the changing rooms, we both walked out into the hot springs in our towels.

Looking around it looked like we were the only ones there so far, which I was grateful for.

I turned my attention back over to Megan, who already had her towel on one of the tables, making her way down into the springs.

I felt my breath hitch as I watched her naked figure go into the steaming hot water.

She turned around and noticed me staring, winking at me and motioning for me to come join her.

"You coming? Or are you just going to stand there and keep staring at me all day?" She teased lightly chuckling.

Feeling my cheeks heat up I dropped the towel and threw it onto the table next to hers. Watching her hungry eyes take me in.

"I'm never going to get used to how beautiful you are El, you surprise me every time." Megan said, her eyes flickering down to my lips as I made my way next to her.

"I could say the same thing when it comes to you." I blushed, moving my hand up to her cheek and pecking her lips.

She smiled at me before getting another little towel to wipe her body with.

"Come here." She said, pointing between her legs for me to sit. 

Gulping and doing my best to not think about how much I wanted her, I made my way over to her having my back face her.

"Good girl." She said, instantly placing the towel on my skin, making her way around my body causing me to shiver.

"Aww are you getting all shy on me now?" Megan teased, continuing to work her magic with the towel.

"N-no I- Ekkk!" I squealed once I felt her hands quickly going to my sides to start tickling me. This really wasn't a situation I'd ever thought I would be in but here we are.

"M-Megan S-stop I can't b-breath" I laughed as I began splashing water everywhere in attempts to get away from her. I heard her laughing as she continued to chase me around the bath.

"You know you love it, get back over here!" Megan said, laughing as she circled me around the water. Doing my best to keep my distance so as to not get tickled anymore.

"Awe you two are seriously so cute!" A new voice said, causing both Megan and I to freeze on the spot.

I turned my head in the direction of the voice to find two girls sitting in the springs next to us. Both of them having amused looks on their faces.

They didn't look Japanese which only meant that they must have been tourists like us, or well mostly me.

"Uh thanks?" I finally responded, making the first girl grin.

"Of course, sorry to interrupt." The girl said, causing me to shake my head at her and smile.

"No, it's okay, you just saved me from getting tickled to no end so I appreciate it." I laughed, seeing Megan roll her eyes at me and grin.

"Glad to help." The first girl chuckled, looking between both Megan and I. 

I could see the light blush forming on her cheeks as she continued to watch the mysterious girls.

Upon further inspection I noticed that they both had similar features, definitely sisters, I thought.

They didn't seem to have any bad intentions either considering that both of their auras were a light bright brown.

"The names Kamie, and this is my twin sister Jamie." The first girl, Kamie spoke.

"Ellie" I said. "And this is Megan." I finished, seeing both of the girl's eyes flicker between the both of us.

"Wait... Now that I think about it you both look really familiar to me." Kamie said, realization striking her features.

"Oh my gosh, aren't you Ellie Moon and Megan Ryder?!" She squealed, suddenly looking very excited.

I felt Megan tense beside me while I moved my hand behind my neck slowly nodding.

"That I am." I said, confirming the girl's suspicions.

"I cannot believe this! I literally love the both of you! You both look so much hotter in person!" She continued in her excited tone. I just smiled at the girl, not entirely sure what to say.

"Thank you..."

I looked over at Megan, seeing that she had a weird look on her face.

You okay babe? I asked using my telepathy.

She looked over at me and slightly nodded.

Yeah, something just feels off for some reason. I think we should get going. She said as she continued watching Kamie freak out to her sister.

"You are very kind Kamie, thank you. Ellie and I need to get going though. It was a pleasure to meet you both." Megan said to both girls, seeing them both watch us with curious looks.

"Oh of course! I just still can't believe that I met you both! You made my night! And hooooly shit I forgot we are all naked!" The girl said, suddenly laughing and staring at both Megan and I as we wrapped ourselves in our towels.

I was starting to get a bit territorial now... it's a good thing Megan cued us to leave.

I just nodded while Megan's eye seemed to twitch before she put on a very what seemed to be forced smile.

"That we are, bye girls!" Megan finished, quickly grabbing my hand and dragging me back to the dressing rooms.

"Oh, dear lord have mercy." I heard Megan mumble under breath causing me to chuckle.

"It's fine babe I'm all yours." I said, smacking her ass causing her to jump.

"Eli!" she shrieked, trying to wack me with her towel.

"Just like jello!" I laughed, continuing to run away from her attempts to smack me.

"You did not just say that!" she growled, continuing to chase me around the room.

"Hey I love Jello it tastes delicious! Especially kiwi Jello!" I squealed out as she smacked me with the towel.

"You are such a perve I swear!" she laughed, understanding my joke.

"Yeah, well you love this perve so I would say it's a win-win." I laughed, watching as Megan suddenly tensed, realization hitting me after what I just said.

"I-I" stuttering she slowly made her way over to me and pecked my cheek causing me to lose my train of thought as she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her back home.

Well, she didn't deny it?

I feel like I just wrote out an anime scene hahaha anyways, something different I suppose. Hope you all enjoyed it! Vote & Comment :)