Observing and Noting

ابدأ من البداية

Everyone stared at the sketch,dumbfounded that the guardian didn't encounter the other three.
Sophocles:"Wait Wait Wait,this is new! What is that!?" He walked up to Tapu Koko and pointed at the sketch.
Professor Kukui:"Holy crap...it's a new form. Tapu Koko,can you explain what it does?" The guardian only tilted his head and stared.
Tapu Koko:"Ko? Koko koko."
He flew down the hall and out of the sliding doors,the group exchanged looks before grabbing their things and catching up.
.
.
.
(Behind the school)
The groups followed behind their guardian real close,keeping as silent as possible to not attract any attention from local Pokémon...or the monster.
But what had them concerned the most was the way Tapu Koko was looking around,the fear in his eyes.
The guardian was following the energy to another place,he could feel the power of himself in the monster,calling out and waiting to be taken back by its rightful owner.
The trail led straight to the meadow,the bright yellow flowers made the mostly Rocky terrain look beautiful,Oricorio were playing around over one of the hills and rocks.
The groups let their pokemon go and began looking around. Tapu Koko looked confused,he expected to see the monster again,bit it was nowhere to be seen. He felt his power in this area,it didn't make any sense. Togedemaru and Bounsweet went to puff pollen out of the yellow flowers,laughing and letting out their sweet scents.
Bounsweet squealed and puffed out a honey and pine scented smell,covering a part of the meadow in a soft pink blanket.
Pikachu sighed and took in scent,traveling over.
Pikachu:"Pika....chu~"
Mallow giggled and elbowed Ash.
Mallow:"Aww,look Ash Pikachu's fallen into a trance."
Everyone laughed but the mood was short-lived by Tapu Koko,who called out in a frustrated tone.
Tapu Koko:"Ko! KO!"

He was frustrated,not only were his powers dampened,he could barely use his electric moves. The Professor put a hand on his shoulder,giving him a determined look.
Professor Kukui:"Don't worry,we won't let you stay like this. But we NEED you to be patient."
The guardian huffed and took a deep breath before gaining his calm,who could blame him? This was the first time he's been without half his power,he wasn't used to it...
Lana made her way to Popplio and the others,seeing the harmless fun in playing around. Bounsweet's scent became stronger and stronger,making everyone feel nauseous.
So much that even the Oricorio were covering their beaks. Then,the hill where they were playing began to rumble,Lana lost her balance and held onto the mossy rocks.
The rumbling became worse as the hill grew taller and taller,the meadows beautiful flower fields were ripped apart and desecrated,making it look like a machine came through. Lana screamed out when Popplio slipped from her grasp and fell.
Lana:"Popplio!!"
She was just short of reach as she threw her arm out,just barely missing her. Luckily,Ash ran through the falling dirt and rock and caught the falling Pokémon,but their problems weren't done,Lana sat up on the mossy hump of hill and took a closer look. It wasn't rock,or dirt...it was hide.
Rough,earth covered hide.
Her stomach dropped,how big does a grass type have to be to count as a LANDSCAPE.
They genuinely thought the humps were hills.

Lana looked over the side and saw overlapping scales and hide,along with two bulky legs ripping themselves out of the flowers,digging themselves into the ground with giant tremors

Everyone wobbled and fell,they looked up at the giant and grew wide eyed,two protruding horns were pointed straight at Bounsweet,smelling the scent she was giving off.
Mallow:"Lana! Bounsweet hurry,come here!" She held out her arms and ran closer. The poor pokemon jumped away from the beast as quick as she could.
Hearing the loud raspy roar emitting from the depths of its throat.
Popplio watched as Lana held on for dear life on the thing's scales,taking her with as he chased Bounsweet through the meadow.
Mallow bravely took Bounsweet into her arms and glared up at the charging monster.
Mallow:"Stop it,we won't let you destroy this place anymore!"
Her confident act took the beast by surprise,making it slow down,stopping Meer inches from her face. Everything was silent,Lana quickly hopped off and joined the others as they looked upon Mallow talking with him.
Mallow:"I assume this is another one of your forms?"
"..."
The monster huffed out,tilting his head and staring at Bounsweet,who shivered as she looked into his bright yellow eyes.
Mallow:"First,you cause a plane crash. Second,you drain our Guardian of his power! And now! Your destroying THE MEADOW!"
The group was shocked,they knew Mallow was passionate about nature and those types of things,but they've never seen her get so mad. Bounsweet watched the expression soften on his face,he stood up straight and kept staring.
Mallow:"Good,now what your going to do,is return Tapu Koko's powers."
The group watched as Mallow went on on what the monster shall do,not seeing him lift his massive tail.
The monster swished his tail around and lifted it up.
Professor Kukui:"Mallow...MALLOW!"
He scrambled over as he reached for one of his pokeballs. Time seemed to slow down as the monster's tail closed in on Mallow,she looked up with a face full of fear,Bounsweet had her eyes shut and was cuddling into her trainers arms.
Kukui wasn't fast enough he was still so far away.
Kiawe chucked a pokeball like a fastball and let his Charizard fly. He scooped Mallow and Bounsweet out of the way,saving them from death.