At that Javelin is surprised to see Ayanami in front of her.

Javelin: You are...!

Ayanami: Destroyer of the Sakura Empire, My name is Ayanami retrofit, Ayanami class destroyer.

Ayanami attacks Javelin and Javelin stops Ayanami's attack with her spear and then they start a hand-to-hand fight.

Meanwhile Unicorn tries to get rid of her pursuers who are trying to shoot her down, so Unicorn deploys planes to protect her, but they are easily shot down by Zorro's AA fire.

Kaga: (Disappointed) What's wrong, this doesn't even feel like a challenge.

Akagi: It looks like you're having a lot of fun, Kaga.

The Azur Lane girls kept shooting, but they couldn't do anything for Unicorn since they couldn't do it or didn't allow themselves to do it because if they did the fleet's defensive line could be destroyed, Unicorn was on her own.

Javelin: Please stop! Yes, keep going like this! Unicorn is going to be...!

Ayanami hesitates to attack Javelin for a few seconds and then Unicorn is shot down, Unicorn falls with great force into the sea several meters in front of the fox, everyone is very worried, but they continue shooting at the enemy planes, Kaga is only disappointed by the combat very easy.

Kaga: What's wrong? Is that all you could offer me? This doesn't even feel like a warm-up.

The girls did everything possible to repel the enemy and just in time the reinforcements arrived, Grau's planes arrived at the bombing point, the torpedo boats, unlike the conventional attack, this time they launched from above and made a dive at 70°, To maximize the damage, the torpedo turbine was activated to activate the fuse and when they were safe, the torpedoes were launched.

BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

3 of 5 torpedoes hit the fox just in time before it devoured Unicorn, which surprised everyone including Akagi and Kaga.

Akagi: What was that?

She turned to see three kansen sailing towards the Azur Lane harbor and far behind the siren fleet.

Akagi: [To the entire fleet, turn around and face the enemy behind you] (Frustration) How come you didn't see that fleet coming?

Cleveland: Who are they?

Akagi looked up to see several imperial zero planes and what surprised her was that those planes do not have the insignia of the imperial navy, but rather have another symbol, a red, white circle and a red dot, additionally on the side of the circle. it is written [Naval]

Kaga: Sister! How come the enemy has our planes?

Akagi: I have no idea. But there is no doubt that those planes come from that kansen over there (Aim at Grau)

Kaga: I won't let someone making cheap copies of our planes humiliate us.

Then she sends several planes to attack them.

Grau: Enemy planes are coming, I will deploy interceptors, if they pass more than 5 km, light up the sky.

Villar/Baltimore: Got it!

The planes that were deployed were Wildcat and they flew to intercept the enemy, the planes found themselves in a very close Dogfight, but Grau has a flying skill of more than 12/20 and in the world of Azur Lane the maximum skill level is 10 Well, you know how things go.

Kaga: (Getting excited) How interesting!

Some bombers passed the first defense of the fleet.

Me: Enlighten them.