Her legs straddled his waist as he watched her. Groaning at the sight above him, his beautiful wife, as she reached behind her and unclipped her bra letting her breasts fall to her chest.

At that Klaus quickly flipped them over leaving him on top of her as he stripped down only to his boxers as he ripped her own underwear off.

Lorena giggled as she tugged him down to meet her lips by his neck.

"You are absolutely divine love."

Lorena let out another giggle as Nik transformed to his vampire form as he placed his head in her neck, Lorena moaning as he bit her and as his other hand reached between them prepping himself before he aligned himself with her hole.

end of mild smut

|-|

"Oh when I see that broody little Salvatore I'm going to rip him a new one." Lorena had tried all the locator spells in the book. She used something of Rebekah's as she hadn't had anything of Kol's or Finn's.

She had tried to use a suit that Elijah wore but, it didn't belong to him as it was the dead mayors.

"Love I fully intend to get the coffins back."

"Your family back." She corrected. "Yes I am sorry, my family. I have an idea, why don't we go have a chat with his brother."

Lorena rolled her eyes at the mention of Damon. "I highly doubt Damon would be smart enough to hide the coffins."

"That is correct love, but that doesn't mean he can't lead us to them."

Lorena nodded. "Considering the time, he's most likely at the Grill so why don't we check there first?"

"Great idea. I'll call up Tony to meet us there." Klaus pulled his wife up vamp speeding them to the grill.

Once they reached the bar Lorena dusted herself off. "Usually we arrive in style but this will have to do."

Klaus placed his hand in hers as he led them inside the bar. Holding the door open for her to walk inside.

The two looked around before spotting Damon and the doppelgänger at the dart wall.

Klaus pulled her along with him as they reached them Klaus sitting down as he pulled Lorena into his side.

"Wow, Stefan's off the hook and you move onto his brother?" Lorena said shaking her head in mock disappointment. "You really are like your ancestors."

"Don't mind us." Klaus spoke up from besides his wife.

"Klaus?" Damon stepped infront of Elena. "Ouch, I'm here too you know." Lorena said rolling her eyes.

"Look, you're gonna do this in the grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you don't you think?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with my wife and a mate." Klaus said as he looked to Tony placing an arm around Lorena's waist.

"Get a round then would you, Tony?"

"I'm surprised you stuck around town. Long enough for happy hour."

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." Lorena knew they had her daggered somewhere she was hoping that they were all together.

"Cute, blonde bombshell, psycho shouldn't be too hard to find."

"Truth is. I've grown to rather like your little town." Klaus spoke. Damon looked to Lorena.

"Don't look at me, I still hate this town but I'm getting used to it. We've actually been looking at houses." Lorena said, it was true, she hated the town because of the people, but despite that they had been looking at houses, beautiful homes. She had her sites set on a big white Victorian home, in the end that would be the one they went with.

"I imagine you're wondering how does this affect you." Klaus spoke up pulling Lorena out of her thoughts. "The answer is, not in the slightest." Klaus got up from his seat moving around the doppelgänger and Damon.

"As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on living your little lives however you choose." He paused before looking to face the two. "You have my word."

"What more could you possibly want."

"Well, for starters." Lorena said as she walked over to join her husband. "You can tell us where to find Stefan." Elena looked up at her somewhat terrified as Damon went to step in between them.

"He skipped town the second his saved your ass." He said to Klaus.

"Well you see that is a shame." Klaus aimed one of the darts he held in his hand to the board and made it in the center.

"Your brother stole from me. I need him found, so I can take back what's mine."

"That's sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem."

"But it is your problem dear Elena, because if we don't get him back here with what he stole, we'll kill you each individually before he has nothing to come home to. Maybe little Jeremy can go first?" Lorena spoke knowing it would make her angry.

Elena stepped forward to her angrily. "You-"

Klaus chuckled. "This is us broadening the scope sweetheart."

|-|

Lorena and Klaus had retired back to their hotel room after they had left the grill.

It had been around two hours since they had left the grill.

"I want to go look at the house again." Lorena told him.

"Would you like me to come along love?"

"No, I think you should go talk to Damon, he might be lying but I think he also wants to locate Stefan. Who knows maybe you too can work together."

"Possibly." Klaus paused as he thought about it before he spoke. "I will take my leave then."

"Okay, I'll be looking at the house, and I'll call the contractor to meet me."

"Take Tony with you."

"He would follow me even if I tried to go alone." Lorena said, rolling her eyes, she could protect herself.

"I know you can protect yourself. But it's just extra protection my love, I can't have anything happening to you when I'm not with you." Klaus wrapped his arms around her waist as she did the same with his neck.

"I get it." She answered. "Great." He reached down placing a kiss to her lips.

She kissed him back before she pulled away. "Okay, go find Stefan."

Klaus pecked her lips once lore before he sped out of the room leaving Lorena alone in her thoughts.