Befriending the Fish

Start from the beginning

Papyrus: "HERE, UNDYNE. MY FRIENDS HAVE BROUGHT YOU A GIFT!"

Ben holds up the bone, and Undyne takes it.

Undyne: "Uh...thanks. I'll, uh, put it with the others."

Undyne goes to a drawer in the kitchen and opens it, revealing several dozen of the same bone.

Chara: "Damn."

Undyne stuffs the bone into the drawer and closes it, returning back to the group.

Undyne: "So are we ready to start?"

Papyrus: "WHOOPSY DOOPSY! I JUST REMEMBERED! I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM! YOU THREE HAVE FUN!!!"

Papyrus runs to the window and does a front flip through it.

Ben: "Huh. That's weird."

Chara: "Not for Papyrus, though."

The humans stare at Undyne and she stares back.

Undyne: "So why are YOU here? To rub your victory in my face? To humiliate me further? IS THAT IT!?"

Frisk: "What, no!"

Undyne: "Then why are you here?"

Undyne has a sudden look of realization, before her face morphs into a scowl.

Undyne: "Wait, I get it. You think that I'm gonna be friend with you two, huh?"

Ben: "If that's what Papyrus wants, then yeah."

Undyne: "Really?" Her face has a goofy smile. "How delightful!! I accept! Let's all frolick in the fields of friendship!" Her scowl returns. "....NOT!

Chara: "Dumb response, but okay."

Undyne: "Why would I EVER be friends with YOU TWO!? If you two weren't my houseguests, I'd beat you up right now!"

Ben: 'At least you have a sense of hospitality under all of that....anger.'

Undyne: "You're the enemy of everyone's hopes and dreams! I will never be your friends, so get out of my house!"

Papyrus returns to the broken window, sticking his head through the hole he made.

Papyrus: "DANG! WHAT A SHAME....I THOUGHT UNDYNE COULD BE FRIENDS WITH YOU TWO." He sighs, propping his elbows on the windowsill. "BUT I GUESS I OVERESTIMATED HER. SHE'S JUST NOT UP TO THE CHALLENGE."

Papyrus instantly runs away, leaving a fuming Undyne.

Undyne: "CHALLENGE!? What!?" She runs over to the window. "Papyrus! Wait a second!"

Ben: "Oh, shit." He chuckles a little. "She is mad."

Frisk: "Guess she doesn't like that."

Chara: "You could say that again."

Undyne returns from the window, facing the humans.

Undyne: "He thinks that I can't be friends with YOU TWO!?" She makes a goofy face. "Fuhuhu! What a joke! I could make friends with wimpy losers like you any day!"

Ben gets slightly annoyed at the comment, but he holds his tongue. At the same time, Undyne's usual grimace returns.

Undyne: "I'll show him! Listen up, humans, we're not just going to be friends. We're going to be...." She raises her arms above her head. "BESTIES. I'll make you like me so much, you won't be able to think of anyone else! Fuhuhuhu! It's the PERFECT REVENGE!!"

The Alien Hero of the Underground (Ben 10 X Undertale)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara