I just need myself. I get to the bathroom as i get inside and start crying. My hands start shaking as i can't control it. Everything blurry from all the tears.You're dramatic she wasn't gonna do anything. And now she will suspect something is up.

Im okay. Im okay i keep reminding to myself. But am i really? Something is wrong with me and i can't do this.

I sit on one of the bathroom stools as i try to let it all out. Why all of these? All of this now, all of this when i try to forget what happended. I cry as i hear a faint sound out of the door then a voice calls.

"Ava are you there? Is something up?" She sounds concerned. Im trying i really am. Believe me or not no one realizes sometimes.

"Yeah dont worry about me, im okay. Thank you!" I try to sound like i wasnt crying she can't know it.

"From what i hear i dont think you're okay. You're just trying to be but you're not. Can i come in?" She says not giving up on leaving. Why should she care so much? We dont even know each other.

The doors opens as i let her in she suddenly sits down looking at me as she tries to wipe my tears off from earlier. She holds me and i cry again. I feel her parfume and somehow it has an effect. It calmes me a little down.

"Why were you crying Ava? Im here if you want to tell me." She sound as caring as ever. She's not and i don't like her.

"Nothing that matters anymore we can even go to the class now. Don't worry about it." I say getting up but she stops me.

"We don't have to we can talk i mean whenever you want even in the class. I will listen." She looks at me as she sound very sincere.

Those looks she gaves me she shows a whole other side a different side with me. I really want to trust her but no one ever tries to understand so why bother she wont either.

"Im okay. I don't need you to pity me,we can get to the class." I say as i try to get up hurriedly.

"Sit down." She says with teacher tone. "You sure think even when you're vulnerable ill hurt you?" As she tries to make eye contact i look away.

"It's not that but i had people do that why should i think you're gonna understand when i don't. So we can go to the classroom." She looks hurt but nods either way.

We walk to class and we get inside. I don't know should i tell her about my past? Should i open up? No maybe she'll judge me. Maybe she'll even hate me more and then give me more detention.

"You dont have to think take a sit. Im not gonna eat you don't worry." She smiles at me again.

"Sorry i will sit. Just had a thing on my mind i guess." I get close as i try to sit facing her.

"So where are you from Miss Wills?" She asks as she tries to make small conversation.

"Ava. Just say Ava we are the only people here no one really cares. And i was born in Chicago but my parents moved and we came here from New York." I explain as im telling the truth.

"Chicago is a cool city. You ever been? And Ava yes." She now asks again.

"Yeah i mean sure a few times. It's not very crowded but it's so good to go there and take a few days off. What about you Mrs Fall have you always been teaching?" I ask curious since i want to know about her too. It's not like i don't hate her. As if.

"For you is Evelyn. Outside of school you can call me Evelyn. That's my name. For your question well i think about 9 years now." So she must be 32?

"Youre 32 years old?" I ask shocked suprised by my question she speaks.

"No darling don't you know that sounds a little old for me. Im 29 not 32. Even thats a little too much." Again with the nicknames yeah maybe she calls everyone by their nickname. Not special im guessing. In her mouth though its hot. No it's not, it's not Ava.

"Oh but how?" i ask still while looking at her she looks again to me staring at me the same.

"Well you might say i was too smart for university so i finished more early." She says smiling. She has that smile of a magnetic one it pulls you and you can't not look at her.

"As if you're very mean as a teacher." I say scoffing she might be but still i dont think so.

"Yeah and you're still my student Ava, remember that. You can't say this and then get away with it. We still have togethor on thursday and for the rest of the year. Go rest for tomorrow at least you'll have a day off from me." She smirks as she knows that has an effect on me. It doesn't. Or just maybe maybe it does.

"Good thinking i'll have a day off from you. See you on thursday." I say jokingly excited.

"Who said we were done? Did i say to go?" She asks raising her eyebrow at me.

"Well I... I thought.." i stutter as she laughs again making me confused.

"It's okay Ava. You're free to go home it's getting late. See you on tmorrow on detention." She says now as she goes to her desk getting ready to leave too. Good to know i'll have detention for a week amazing.

I put my things and get up by going to the door i wave goodbye at her and she does the same. I leave and go to Kayla house since she thinks we should go at a party tomorrow.

Kinda made this a little more long so i hope you all like it. Appreciate everyone of you and thank you so much for everything.

Love you so much guys. ❤️❤️❤️