his new beginning

After Bella had safely entered the house, Mikaelson made the decision to stay where he was and observe the situation. Luckily, he always carried a few blood bags with him and had a well-stocked cooler hidden beneath his bed at the Fork's inn motel. In the event that he ran out, he could easily contact his supplier for more. However, he planned to do so only when he had a week's worth of blood bags left. He remained silent until he heard footsteps approaching from behind. Turning around, he saw someone from the search party for Bella the missing girl. "You're not like the cold ones," the person spoke. "I'm a traditional vampire, one of the originals of my kind. I mean no harm. I'm here searching for my mate. A tribe in Arizona said I'd find her here, broken and shattered.""My name is Jacob, Jacob Black. I'm the son of Chief Black from the La Push tribe. And I know we have legends of you.""My dad is still here, but no one in Forks knows about the supernatural things Jacob told me as he stood in front of me. Your secret is safe with me I replied I'm just a visitor passing through, learning the history of the tribe. It sounds believable enough for Charlie, at least. My dad will understand what you mean and who you are. As Jacob lead me to his father. "Niklaus Mikaelson followed Jacob to the search party. "How is she, Charlie?" Jacob asked. "Not sure, Jacob replied Charlie All she's doing is resting. Billy Black called the Cullens, but their house is completely empty. Good, well if Edward comes back, I'll shoot him."Billy Black, Jacob's father, asked his son, "Who is this, Jacob?""He's a visitor learning about our tribal history," Jacob replied."Ah, well, it's late. We should all be heading home. I'll call Billy (Chief Black) if I need anything, guys. And thank you all for coming to help look for Bella. She's family, and you both are too. I'll send Jacob or someone from the Rez by tomorrow to check in on you guys. Thanks, Billy." Then Charlie went inside."Can you drive, sir?" Billy asked me. I looked at his son and said, "Yes, I can. But why do you ask?" 

"A guest will not be riding in the back of my pick-up. So, you can drive. I'll sit in the back, Dad. Thank you, Jacob."

"I'll tell you where to go. We're going to the Rez.