Politics N' Stuff(Part 2)

Brown's Campaign^

Brown Cameraman's POV: I hoped my
plans would work, I was winning the votes, and the Astro Party got around 2000 votes while the Skibidi Party got 6000 votes, I was campaigning with G-toilet as my president while I would be prime-minister.

Brown Jr's POV: I watched the video on the monitor, and I knew dad would go with this video, I told him to use it, and he did. Also, I got an update on the elections, and it turns out Dad and Uncle G are winning. Our plans will come into fruition.

TV Woman's POV: I walked to Jr's Cell and saw him on his Xbox, I walked in and said, "Can I play, son?<3" He said "First of all I ain't your son, and Second of all no, this is single player."

Time-skip to 3 days later...

Brown Cameraman's POV: The elections were coming to a close tomorrow, and so far, the Astro Party has 30000 votes while we have 60000, I said "well guess we're winning." Also, I've decided to give the TV Woman a call.

TV Woman: Hello, love.

Brown Cameraman: Thanks, but I'd like Jr. back now.

TV Woman: Look, I'll get him back, but first, I want us to be together.

Brown Cameraman: You're really forcing me, (Yes) or (no)

Vote Yes or No by commenting right now. cmon, I know you guys wanna see different paths of our little Brown Menace.

Meanwhile, at the Joint Collaborative Alliance-Skibidi Labs

Nobody's POV:Things were going well, and within a couple of days, skibidis and alliance members alike will be able to return to their original human selves.