Defend the Toilet Base!

Brown Cameraman's POV: I saw 2 Large Cameramen being attacked by the Mafia Skibidi Toilet 2.0 until the 2 damaged titans appeared. I sent in the Buzzsaw Wielder Toilet, and I saw Titan Cameraman steal its buzzsaw. Then kill it, I ordered Mafia Toilet 2.0 to attack Titan Cameraman. But then he was slapped by Titan Cameraman then blasted and slapped by Titan Speakerman, he was sent tumbling down and exploded. Thankfully Professor Toilet appeared and fought the 2 Titans, he knocked down Titan Cameraman. And was stabbed by Titan Speakerman in his head laser, he used his radiation cannon to attack Titan Speakerman, Titan Speakerman's cannons are now gone. But he used his core blast to destroy the radiation cannon. Titan Speakerman was knocked down by Professor Toilet's Laser Cannon, and then Professor used the Cinema Speaker to knock down Titan Cameraman. I saw Plunger attack Professor using the Glitch Toilet, but the Cinema Speaker and Professor's left eye laser shot him down. I felt better when Professor shot down Plunger, I mean THEY saved him instead of me, anyway back to the battle. Titan Cameraman was using his buzzsaw on Professor, I wanted to attack but I was told to watch and surveil the battle. Thankfully brother G-toilet arrived and blasted Titan Cameraman, Professor used the Cinema TV, and I looked away since I didn't have a lense. but once the red screen attack was over, he used the blue screen. The blue screen didn't phase me like most cameramen but Titan Cameraman was hypnotized into fighting Titan Speakerman, but suddenly the screen was destroyed and a large mass of black smog appeared. I ordered G-toilet to flee and then the Upgraded Titan TV Man entered the battle, he sliced through Professor Toilet's weapons. Then I turned away from the Red Screen and stabbed through the Professor's mechanical head. I already knew Professor used a giant mech suit, the first time he used it was when he picked me up from the rubble, but it was shocking to see him defeated. But it wasn't over cause Titan TV Man used his core and obliterated the face of Professor Toilet, The Titan Trio was together. I saw Professor run back to base and the Alliance got into the base, I saw Plunger who somehow survived get into the base. He was accompanied by Dark Speakerman. The Large Speakerman was crushed by the door, But other than that the only way to get in is to use a keycard, which I have. I saw the 3 G-clones attack the Titans and Titan TV Man killed all 3 of them, I sent in the flying parasite toilet. Which failed, anyways I turned to my left and saw a Young Cameraman left in the rubble. I decided to help him.

To Be Continued