Politics N Stuff (part 1)

Nobody's POV:With most of the Alliance' arsenal gone, everyone was put into panic mode, and TV Woman essentially became Jr.'s parental guardian while he stayed in his cell with was basically a cell in Iceland, a really comfortable room with books, a computer, desk, skibidi-proof toilet, and a bed. With the Titans and most Elites gone, there wasn't really anyone left to lead, so this time, it was more equal. Everyone voted for changes and decisions. Now, everyone is just trying to formulate a plan of defense. But surprisingly, the toilets opted for a peace treaty. Everyone met in New York Central Park.

Brown Cameraman: It's time we decided who gets to keep what. Due to our victory in Japan, we have decided to take Asia, the Middle East, all of Europe(including Russia), Africa,Oceania, and Antarctica.

TV Woman: Well, if you're going that route, we're keeping the Arctic Circle and the Americas.

G-toilet: Where did you put Jr. He is a citizen of the Skibidi Nations *hands over ID Card*

Speakerwoman: We're taking him for interrogation due to betraying us.

Brown Cameraman: THAT IS RIDICULOUS, IF YOU KEPT HIM WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ME FOR INTERROGATION THEN?!

Camerawoman: Look, you are a Toilet-made creation Brown Cameraman, or should I say Michael D. Brown.

Brown Cameraman: WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME *charges* *gets restrained* LET ME AT THEM, CMON.

Male_07 Toilet: Look just because they kidnapped your son doesn't mean you can stop the treaty, now wait till they release him.

Brown Cameraman:Fine...

TV Woman: The debate is over, *signs treaty*, and Brown, meet me at the coffee shop on that corner over there.

Random NYC Coffee shop

Brown Cameraman: Look TV, I'm running for Prime Minister. Do you support me?

TV Woman: Yes, also dear-

Brown Cameraman:Don't call me that

TV Woman: Okay, anyway, I do support you, also I propose a deal...

Brown Cameraman: What is it

TV Woman: I'm gonna be honest <3 I love you. Despite the amount of destruction you caused, I still love you <3, so I propose that you,me, and Brandon-

Brown Cameraman: It's Jr.

TV Woman: Okay, anyways I propose that you, me, and Jr. Become a family <3.

Brown Cameraman: I'll have to think about that for a while, I'll call you when I decide.

TV Woman: Okay <3.

Authors Note: Guys, do you want Brown and TV to be a family? Comment yes if you want it.