Closer to the scientist

Character note: I think Brown should be like Jack from the Jack in the Box fast food chain, I'll give you an example 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmUgEdf9UdI

Plunger Cameraman's POV: I killed a skibidi parasite with my plunger and Dark Speakerman killed another parasite with his speaker blast, I turned to blue cam behind me. Then I turned to Dark Speakerman and saw the sleepwalk toilets in the door, they seemed scared so they weren't a threat. I saw a bunch of experimental toilets in the doors, we opened a large door. I looked to my left and saw a chemical plant and to my right a large door, A skibidi mutant jumped down and attacked. I stuck my plunger in its face, suddenly all the toilets were released and an alarm began ringing. A large toilet with a Michael Jackson face killed 2 speakers, we ran and we had to close the door before the rest of the team could make it, I got made and punched Dark Speakerman. I gave the toilets a middle finger and walked away, Blue Cam opened a door. I saw a yellow light and ordered him to surveil it, turns out it was G-toilet ordering the toilets. The yellow light door opened and Toilets began exiting it, Blue cam showed me what was going on outside. While we were in the elevator, suddenly the lights went out, we turned on our flashlights, there was a banging noise on the metal ceiling above us. Who knows whats up there. 

Find out what happens next in Episodes 70-2 and 70-3