Y/n: Okay, thank you for your honesty.

Sarina: Keep your head up, you're a world class player.

Hours later, it's time for the match. You're wearing your warm up outfit kit, you put your football boots on and you go out there to warm up. You're practising long pass Lotte and Niamh, then a little juggling game with them. 15 minutes later, you go back in the changing room for the little pre-match speech from Sarina and the captain, Leah. Then, you go back out and go have a seat on the substitutes bench.

Kick-off:

22': Goal for The Netherlands from Lieke Martens; decisive pass from S. Spitse.

29': Yellow card for The Netherlands: Aniek Nouwen.

32': Goal for England from Lucy Bronze; decisive pass from E. Toone.

45+2': Yellow card for The Netherlands: Lineth Beerensteyn

Half-Time: 1-1

46': Substitute for The Netherlands: Danielle Van de Donk replaces Lieke Martens

46': Substitute for England: Beth Mead replaces Chloe Kelly

46': Substitute for The Netherlands: Caitlin Dijkstra replaces Stephanie Van der Gragt

50': Penalty for The Netherlands

51': Yellow card for England: Alex Greenwood

52': Failed penalty by Sherida Spitse.

53': Goal for England from Beth Mead; decisive pass from Lauren Hemp.

63': Substitute for The Netherlands: Vivianne Miedema replaces Lineth Beerensteyn

63': Substitute for The Netherlands: Esmee Brugts replaces Victoria Pelova.

63': Substitute for England: Georgia Stanway replaces Alex Greenwood

63': Substitute for England: Alessia Russo replaces Bethany England.

64': Substitute for England: Y/n Beckham replaces Lauren Hemp

72': Goal for England from Ella Toone; decisive pass from Y/n Beckham.

73': Substitute for The Netherlands: Damaris Egurrola replaces Sherida Spitse.

74': Goal for England from Y/n Beckham.

75': Substitute for England: Jess Carter replaces Rachel Daly.

81': Substitute for The Netherlands: Kerstin Casparij replaces Lynn Wilms.

90': Goal for England from Y/n Beckham; decisive pass from Alessia Russo.

End of the match: 5-1 for England.

That's it. You're fully back in your career. It's a big win today, against a really great team. Leah is doing the post-match interview, while you're teasing Jill and Viv about the match. Georgia comes jumping on your back. Surprised, you fall down.

Y/n: G!

Georgia: Sorry, 2 goals for your come back... So happy for you.

Y/n: Thanks.

Georgia helps you up and finally Leah is walking towards you. She stops next to you and grab your hand. You lock your hand into hers.

Leah: Hey champ.

Y/n: Hey captain.

You kiss Leah's cheek. The little group is looking at you two with big smiles on the faces, happy of how much you're in love with each other.