Beth: Can you tell me?

Y/n: Tell you what?

Beth: Leah told us that there's something with your mom. What's going on?

Y/n: I learned, yesterday, that my mom has been diagnosed with a pancreatic cancer.

Beth: Y/n...

Beth rushes over you to hug you tightly. You hold her back tightly. You try to hold your tears, but it's too much. You start crying in Beth's arms. Viv comes back with Steph, seeing that you and Beth aren't following.

Steph: Hey...

Viv: Is everything okay here?

You try to wipe your tears away as quick as you see Viv and Steph coming in.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm fine.

Viv: Do you want to talk to us?

Viv and Steph comes to sit on the edge of the pool, next to you and Beth. Steph puts her arm around your shoulder to give a support.

Y/n: My mom has cancer.

Steph pulls you in her arms.

Steph: We've got your back, kid.

Viv: We're here, no matter what.

Beth: We've got you.

Leah watches the four of you from the hallway, she smiles knowing you're in good hands. You stay here for a while. You spend your day at the Training Centre. Then, Leah drives you back home. You take a shower, get ready and head to your parents' with Leah and the twins. When you get there, you go knock on the door.

Y/n: Hey...

Romeo: Y/n...

Y/n: Are mom and dad there?

Romeo: Yeah, sure, come in. Hi Leah...

Leah: Nice to see you Romeo.

You get in and land on your parents sitting on the couch and watching TV. You're parents are suprised but also super happy to see after how you leave the other time.

Victoria: Honey... What are you doing here?

Y/n: I can leave if you want to...

Leah: Babe...

Victoria: Obviously not... I'm really happy you're here.

David: It's good to see you Leah.

Leah: Yeah, me too. I'm really sorry for you, Victoria.

Victoria: Thank you, Leah... How are my fave boys in the world?

Romeo: Mom!

Cruz: Thanks for us...

Victoria: Sorry boys, I meant my fave grandchildren...

You go pass Jack and Lucas to your mom, or sit them on the couch, next to her. You go sit on the couch with Leah, your brothers joins all of you.

Y/n: I'm sorry for how I left, yesterday.

Victoria: It's okay, honey. The important is that you're here now.

Y/n: I just feel like it's important for you but also for us to be here.

Leah: That you can spend some time with the grandchildren.

David: There's something you need to know.

Y/n: What?

Victoria: The doctors told me I only have few weeks left.

Y/n: What? Only weeks left.

David: We are moving back in UK, due to your mom cancer.... So she can spend her last moment with you.

Y/n: So that's it?

Victoria: I know that you think I've given up.

Y/n: You just seem so okay with all of...

Victoria: No, I'm not... okay. I'm... I'm at peace with it. You know, I... fought hard. I... God, I promise you, I've... And then, one day, I just, I realized that I had to stop fighting and I had to start enjoying the time that I had left. And that's all I'm trying to do.

Y/n: Could I ask you for something even though I know it's something that you don't want to hear? ...Will you please let me give your medical records to the Arsenal medical staff, so that somebody can take a look at it?

Victoria: It's just... It's not gonna make any diff...

Y/n: It may not, but I'm not ready to lose you yet, mom. So, if there's anybody out there who can do something, I have to take that chance. Will you please do that for me?

Victoria: Okay. You can give them my medical records on one condition: when he comes back with the same diagnosis, I need you to accept it, okay? Like I've accepted it. And, hopefully, then we can at least try to enjoy the time I have left. Together, all of us. Please? Do that for me?

You don't say anything. You just give her a little smile. Your mom comes sitting next to you and give you a big hug, Cruz and Romeo joins you two.