Poptartopia Prologue

Millions of years ago, this world used to be run by humans. One day things changed. 

When a scientist who had an obsession with poptarts attempted to create the perfect poptart, a poptart that would be the consumers favorite flavor.The experiment was a success. The most incredible poptart that you would ever eat was created. That is, if it didn't get to you first. The experiment might have been somewhat of a success but something went horribly wrong. The poptarts came to life! As a result there was war, bloodshed, and human lives lost one by one. A war against human kind and poptarts. Who lost? Humanity, those remaining went into hiding and those who were found were harvested. People once ate poptarts. Now they eat us. Since the war the human population keeps on dwindling. Very few of us remain. We have become the rebellion. We have become the ones to fight back for our flawed world. Who am I? Well... you can call me V the leader of the Erasetries! 

Poptarts beware!!!

(This is my first story so I don't know exactly how this works completely hope you like it!)

(also did not realize it would be so short I wrote this on a docs sheet and its so much shorter here)