18. beautiful smile

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was sitting on his bed wearing the same pair of hoodie and pajamas he had been wearing since morning. He made up his mind.

Suddenly he heard the voice of a horn and a gate opening. He looked outside to see the same car. He made up his mind and after washing his face he unlocked the door of his room and heard the faint voice of Jin who was telling about him to Jungkook.

"I am fine everyone... just want to eat with all of you. I want to talk about something."

Jungkook and Namjoon frowned but Jin quickly smiled at him.

"Sure... I'll set the table we will talk there." Jin dragged Jimin to the dining and set the table because Taehyung hadn't eaten anything and he needed to take his medication too.

Jungkook didn't speak as he was checking him out deeply.

What does he want to talk, about now?

Taehyung went to the dining and sat there silently, still staring at the plate which was still empty as they all started eating when Jungkook sat there.

But he started eating after putting some pasta on his plate. Jin was about to stop him but Jungkook gestured for him to stay quiet because Taehyung needed to eat.

Namjoon and Jungkook sat on their perspective seats. Jin and Jimin also sat silently, waiting for Taehyung to speak about what he wanted to tell them.

"So what are you going to tell me, I mean us?" Jungkook asked calmly after putting the food on his plate too. All of them started eating after him.

"I want my freedom, want to meet my granny too but in return, I'll stay here as you want me," Taehyung states with a serious face.

Jungkook starts laughing after the serious tone of Taehyung. The tiredness of his face vanished in the air. Taehyung glared at him as all of them stared at him too.

"What? I didn't tell you a joke? I'm serious." He exclaimed angrily.

"Okay... how can I believe you? You will run away... and about freedom... you can do anything you want, I'll never stop you." He put the spoonful of pasta in his mouth and enjoyed the delicious food, still staring at the certain fluff ball in front of him, who was thinking but a frown of anger was visible on his pretty face.

"I want to meet my granny. I promise I'll not run from there." He decided to plea because he badly wanted to meet his granny, the only person he had in his family.

Jungkook smirked and leaned back in his chair.

"So finally, Kim Taehyung decided to show his real self. The soft and weak one..." Taehyung glared at him.

"But you know... it's too hard to believe." He ate again as Namjoon was enjoying his brother's playfulness. Jimin was silent all the time so Jin decided to speak.

"Jungkook let him meet his granny. You can send him with your men or you can take hi-" Jungkook glared at Jin who stopped in mid as Namjoon also grabbed his hand under the table to stay silent.

"Okay... I'll let you go but..." he stopped and looked at Taehyung who was staring at him in anticipation.

"You need to behave and do what I want you to do, then you will be free to go anywhere except to leave from here because you're mine." His deep voice made Taehyung shiver in fear but he nodded and was about to walk Jungkook pulled him down on the chair by holding his wrist delicately.

"Finish your dinner, this is the first thing you mustn't skip." Taehyung nodded obediently because he didn't want to anger him.

He was smiling looking at the dark sky of the night where the moon was shining brightly as it was a full moon that shone and made the stars blurry in his presence.

Jungkook was working in his small study and now walking to his room to get some sleep because it was late.

Then he saw the person standing on the terrace, bathing himself in the moonlight, smiling beautifully while staring at the full moon. He smiled after seeing him.

He has a beautiful smile...

In the morning, Taehyung quickly looked for some clothes and got ready to meet his granny.

He was walking down when he heard the clanking of utensils. Maids made his favorite breakfast but he just drank a juice of his favorite flavor and took two bites on a sandwich.

He was impatiently waiting for Jungkook's arrival who left early in the morning before the sunrise and now he was waiting for him.

Soon the door opened and Jungkook entered with his slightly wet hair sticking to his forehead because he was sweating badly. The loose black hood was covering his pale face. The tracksuit was looking perfectly fine on him. For a minute, Taehyung was mesmerized but he shook his head before Jungkook noticed.

"Why so early?" He drank his lemon honey water which his maid gave.

"Mr. Jeon... you said I can go to my... granny. So... can you please tell your guards to let me go?" Taehyung politely asked Jungkook, who was looking at his outfit if it was good to wear. It was he who bought his clothes so of course those were all loose hoodies and baggy pants.

Jungkook quickly dialed a number and then looked at Taehyung.

"My men will take you there and make your meetup short, you have two hours there and when my men ask you to come with them then just do as they will say...

Or you'll see me there, then you can think what I shall do to your single family?"

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

I hope it's all good.

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜