𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤

𝟜𝟘

𝟜𝟘

After he left, Jisung didn't want to go straight to his dorm and he didn't want to call Felix to tell him about him and minho yet.

He found his feet taking him to Jeongin's dorm instead.

He was in his own thoughts to be in control of his actions so he knocked on the door and waited for answers.

Just seconds after, the door was opened showing the guy Jisung wanted to see.

Jeongin:“Jisung-hyung? What are you doing here?”

He asked for the outcast to scratch the back of his neck and then removed his mask to talk.

Jisung rarely shows his face and Jeongin always forgets what he looks like but upon seeing him again—his hyung has cute chubby cheeks and a beautiful shape of lips additional to that mole in his left cheek that makes Jeongin want to kiss it.

Jisung:“can we hangout together, just the two of us...i want you for the day Jeongin”

The younger blush on hearing that, why is jisung being so cute in his eyes and his revealed cute face isn't making it better.

Jeongin:“sure...come wait for me inside, I don't want you to wait outside because it's windy”

Jisung nodded his head and entered just like the younger told him to do, luckily the roommate wasn't around so the outcast relax because he's bad at interacting with new people.

He took a seat on which he recognized it as Jeongin'a bed and waited for him to finish changing into a different attire.

10 minutes later and Jeongin finally was done and once he got out from the bathroom he walked towards Jisung and sat beside him.

He put his hand on top of his shoulder and made him look at him.

Jeongin:“hyung...what's wrong?”

He asked for Jisung to sigh and looked at him with his doe eyes while biting into his lower lip.

Jisung:“me and Minho-hyung broke up”

He confessed and analyzed Jeongin's face expression finding any signs to feed his fantasies that the younger would be happy hearing that and it is true.

He smiled at what Jisung said.

Wait...why is Jeongin smiling?

Jeongin(smiling):“you do? can I ask why?”

The hand that was fixed on Jisung's shoulder, slid down to his waist which made him flinch not believing that Jeongin was being touchy around him.

Jisung couldn't handle it as his face was getting hotter at the closerness he got toward Jeongin who leaned his head towards him, his eyes were focused on his lips.