91.

Neriah groaned in her sleep, hearing her phone ringing beside her bed. But she didn't want to get up yet.

That was until Scott barged into her room in a fit of panic. "Answer the phone!" he shouted, rushing to her bedside.

Neriah was up then in a state of panic, head-butting him in the process of sitting up. "Scott fucking McCall!" she yelled, rubbing her head and glaring at him as he rubbed his own. "What the fuck are you yelling about?"

"It's Allison," he exclaimed, holding the ringing phone out to her. "Stiles is downstairs and Allison needs you to answer her."

"What?" Neriah questioned, snatching the phone from Scott and answering it as he ran out of the room. "Hello? Allison?"

"Riah, it's Isaac," Allison panted into the phone. "Get your ass downstairs and into my car, now!"

Neriah hung up, not even bothering to put a shirt on over her bra or changing out of Isaac's boxers as she grabbed a shirt, jeans, jacket, and her combat boots before throwing the door open and rushing down the stairs. She went to run for the front door but halted in the living room at the sight of Lydia, Scott, Melissa, and Deaton standing around the couch where an awake Stiles was.

"I'm not even going to ask," Melissa said when she turned around to see Neriah's hair in a bird's nest and half naked.

Lydia gaped at her, throwing a hand out and covering Scott's eyes as Deaton quickly looked away, not expecting that sight.

"Someone please text me on what the hell is going on with him!" she said, pointing at a smirking Stiles watching her before she took off again.

The front door flew open as she ran outside to Allison's car which was parked with Kira in the backseat. Well, at least she still got the front seat.

"What happened to Isaac?" Neriah asked, half out of breath as she sat in the front seat, closing the door. "I didn't even realize he was gone until you told me."

Allison blinked hard at her state before reversing. "I have no idea. He was in my dad's office, taking weapons when I walked in. I asked him what he was doing, and he said something about getting the twins back for what they did to Erica and Boyd."

"What the fuck," Neriah mumbled, struggling to pull her jeans on while Allison started speeding.

Last night, Isaac hadn't mentioned the twins once. In fact, he seemed fine, especially with the things he was doing. But why would he be after the twins now?

"Did he say anything to you?" Kira asked from the backseat, sitting in the middle.

Neriah shook her head, pulling a shirt on. "Not a single thing. He was already home when I got there, and we had a quiet night and then went to sleep."

"Quiet my ass," Allison snorted, covering it with a cough at Neriah's glare as she put her boots on. "Well, whatever he's up to isn't good and I've got a feeling he's at the school because that's where the twins are."

"What's happening with Stiles?" Neriah asked, running a hand through her hair. "No one has told me a single thing."

"Uh, Lydia and Aiden found him passed out in a parking lot with a wound across his stomach...but the thing is that he's healing," Allison quickly explained.

"How the hell did I sleep through all of this?" Neriah sighed, seeing the school coming into sight. "When we get there, you two need to stay behind me, understand? I have no doubt you two can protect yourselves, but these are three werewolves that could most likely be beating the shit out of each other."

"They wouldn't kill each other, right?" Kira quietly asked, leaning forward.

Neriah took a deep breath, shrugging her shoulders. "Honestly, who knows."