#𝟭: 𝗜𝗺 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸

Start from the beginning

𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 #𝗔𝟳 -𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺
𝖬𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌:
𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆- 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖷𝖽 - 𝖣𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝖣𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖣𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺- 𝖣𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖧𝖽- 𝖣𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝖣𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖰𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖠𝗌𝗁 - 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖫𝖾𝗂𝖿- 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇
𝖯𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾- 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇
𝖭𝗈𝗂- 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇
𝖱𝗁𝗒𝗌- 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇
𝖠𝗏𝖺- 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖰𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖠𝗉𝗁𝗆𝖺𝗎 𝖯𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗑 - 𝖯𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗑
𝖠𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗇 𝖫𝗒𝖼𝖺𝗇 - 𝖶𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿 𝖮𝗆𝖾𝗀𝖺
𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗑 𝖤𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗂𝗇 - 𝖶𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿 𝖮𝗆𝖾𝗀𝖺
𝖫𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖤𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗂𝗇 - 𝖶𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿 𝖮𝗆𝖾𝗀𝖺
𝖫𝗒𝗌𝗌𝗒 𝖭𝗈𝖾𝗅- 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖤𝗆𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌
𝖲𝗒𝗅𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖯𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗑- 𝖯𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗑

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾'𝗌 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾'𝗌 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗅𝖾𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌,𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀.

"Greetings my fellow, Leaders and Lord Guardians, I am Leon Theodore, The Alpha Demon King" He bowed.
"Today i have asked each of your presence for this important business, I gather you all here for a meeting all about the villans"

"just this week the Team Ygx was found dead with some familiar wounds their opponent have left their body, which is confirmed they are back in action.." he keeps chitchatting about their background and stuff, i already know this type of stuff so i keep my eyes shut. Then all of the sudden he called me.

" Thorn Princess.... What's the plan this time? They started moving this few weeks" he asked me.

I opened my eyes and sighed.

"My plan is risky and dangerous....." They all  looked to me with fear in their eyes. They all know I'm heartless and very cold and i never show any emotions so it's not surprising to them of what I'm planning.

"The whole team #A7 will be coming to me Japan, But not all of them will be coming with me in Ua, which i assume is the next target of the villans. Some of the team will be the lookout and then the rest will be the lookout for the hunters and villans. What i actually mean risky and dangerous because I'm bringing both of the Dark Dimension royalty." i said and looked at my right where my cousin and his younger sister are. Everyone was shocked to hear what i said. Every single alpha knows if a dark dimension citizen ever cross the land of humans or other alpha's who are weaker than them or if they have made a sins that are brutally bad that even humans can't even do. You'll be hunted forever by this types of alphas.