Chapter three.

Present day storybrooke Maine Elle's pov. Elle smirked as she looked at her light half lying dead on the floor that was fun killing the weak version of her but now she wanted to kill someone else. Elle". Rumplestilskin whispered in her ear. What"? Elle snapped annoyed. I know you want to kill someone else but don't forget you need to get your revenge on your family for pretending to care about you". Rumplestilskin whispered in Elle's ear. You're right I do need my revenge on my so called family for pretending to ever care about me". Elle said with a smirk. Elle waved her hand and appeared in a puff of smoke in granny's diner as Emma was asking Regina where she was. Relax I'm right here". Elle said with a smirk. Elle what happened to you"? Emma asked her daughter as she noticed her daughter's once light blue eyes were now green and her daughter's hair was blonde with black streaks. Emma also noticed her daughter's once light yellow dress was a black knee dress and her daughter's once light pink boots were now black knee high boots. Isn't it obvious I was shown the truth and embraced the darkness". Elle replied with a smirk. I'm not the pure Elle swan you thought you once knew she's been dealt with". Elle said with a smirk. What does that mean"? Emma asked her daughter. I killed her". Elle replied evilly.  As emma looked for the dark one dagger Elle waved her hand the dagger appearing in her hand looking for this"? Elle asked. No one's touching this dagger but me". Elle said. We'll see about that". Violet said running towards her sister. Nope you're not touching this dagger either". Elle said waving her hand and sending Violet flying backward and hitting the floor unconscious. Violet"! Emma cried running towards her other daughter what did you do to her"? Emma asked Elle. Relax she's just under a sleeping curse that she'll never wake up from". Elle said with a smirk. How could you do this to your own sister"? Emma asked Elle. She's not my sister rumple was right none of you ever even cared about me you were all just pretending". Elle said glaring at her mother. What are you talking about"? Emma asked Elle confused. It doesn't matter anymore enjoy your precious memories while you still have them because pretty soon you won't have them anymore". Elle said with a smirk disappearing in a puff of smoke. What does Elle mean by that"? Emma asked Regina. I don't know Emma but your daughter's heart has become a heart of darkness there's no hope in saving Elle anymore". Regina said to Emma. Actually that's not quite true". Zelena said appearing in a puff of magic. What do you mean zelena"? Regina asked her sister confused. I know the Elle I fell in love with is still in  there somewhere". Zelena replied. No she's not I'm sorry zelena but Elle killed her light half her heart's made of darkness now". Regina replied. Elle smirked as she dipped a dream catcher into a cauldron where she was making the potion to take her family's memories and make them feel the same pain she'd felt when she had found out that they never even actually cared about her and were just pretending to care about her. Elle smirked as she added the final ingredients and a wave of magic swept over storybrooke taking her so called family's memories now they would never remember she was the dark one and she could put her real plan into action without her so called family interrupting Elle smirked and cackled evilly.  Elle". Rumplestilskin whispered in her ear well done you're shaping up to be the best dark one ever even better than me". Rumplestilskin whispered in her ear. I am shaping up to be the best dark one ever what's our next move"? Elle asked Rumplestilskin. Patience Elle the time for our nextmove will come but for now we just have to wait and watch your so called family walking around storybrooke without their memories and not knowing your sister Violet is  under a sleeping curse that she'll never wake up from". Rumplestilskin whispered in Elle's ear. Sounds like fun". Elle said with a smirk. Oh yes it will be very fun i promise you that Elle". Rumplestilskin whispered in Elle's ear as Elle smirked and cackled evilly the darkness was much too fun to go out of Elle loved the darkness it was so much fun she was never going to get rid of the darkness now. Elle smirked and cackled evilly as she thought about her next move as the dark one.