"Before we end communications, there is something I need to tell you all." Romani announced to the group.

"The FATE system should now be able to work." The statement made Olga widen her eyes in surprise.

"But without catalyst it will hard to summon a servant" he said.

"Even so, we can't let this opportunity go to waste. I'll send over some Saint Quartz; they are crystallizations of the concept of a heroic spirit. The R&D section has been working on how to engineer them to help with the FATE system ever since Chaldea existed. It was still a work in progress." He further explained the system. Within a few seconds, 3 rainbow-colored star-shaped diamonds appeared on top of Olga's watch.

"We calculated that at least 3 Quartz were needed to summon a servant, though there is a chance that they'll just disappear into magical energy. 30 is the optimal amount, but with humanity's circumstances, I doubt the throne would be picky, so I sent 3 for Ritsuka." With that, Romani finished his mini lecture.

"Best of luck to you all. Feel free to contact me in an emergency." With that Romani cut off the communications, leaving the both of us with the crystals.

"First you should eat this food." She agreed to me. We started eat a small breakfast to keep ourselves in good mood.

I checked my mom who is in my shadow world.

And while eating we talked with each other. I become close enough to her like a good friend. I understand about her because I saw her memories. She just wants to feel love and attention. She wants to be acknowledged by others.

'I'm going to save her no matter what. Because I decided to save Olga' I was determined on this.

Then I stood and saw Olga who finished her food.

"Okay, they let's try our luck. If not let's rely on ourselves (me)" I said with 3 quarts in my hand and started ritual.

'i don't have hope in this, who will response to god of death call' I thought

"Come forth heroes of humanity, if you wish to save human order. Then come and help me" I said

Suddenly a bright light flashed and a person appeared in front of us.

"Mikon~~! Servant! Caster! Tamamo no Mae! I'm so glad to have you as my Master~!" Tamamo said

"Ohh" olga was surprised. Because she know about her but can't remember it.

Then I saw her, she had appearance of a human possessing fox characteristics. She looks cute.

Olga felt her name familiar but can't remember. But she had a strong feeling. That this servent is not a normal women.

"Oh my! My master looks so handsome" tamamo said while looking at Ritsuka fujimaru.