10. Free as a bird - Meeting with the Acting Grand-Master

"Hello There" -- Characters speaking

'General Kenobi' -- Character thoughts

"You are" 'a bold one' -- Invocations, Thoughts/Conversations in flashbacks

The Negotiator -- Titles

"Ah yes, the Negotiator" -- Xeroc speaking

------------------------------

Stormy, dark clouds covered the skies above Mondstadt City, blanketing its citizens in a veil of despondency. Members of the Knights of Favonius and the Adventurer's Guild tried their utmost best to evacuate the residents of the city, while the violent tempests created by the dragon raged on.

"And this bird you cannot change~ Lord knows I can't change~ Lord, help me, I can't change~"

All of a sudden, the muffled sounds of gunfire, explosions, and instruments were heard, becoming clearer and clearer, until two distinctly sized figures broke through the clouds—the both of them being dragons.

The first to break through was Crysthamyr—a black, shadowy dragon with shining blue eyes, carrying three and a half people, as he briskly evaded the other dragon's beak trying to take a bite out of him.

The other dragon was twice as big as Crysthamyr. His entire body was colored in a shade of blue, with his main body being a lighter Azure blue. Parts of his body emitted light, notably his eyes that seemed to have a blue flame effect. Though some of the parts were singed from super-heated flames.

He possessed a total of six large wings—three on each side—the scales on his wings emitting an aqua glow. His massive tail ended with bird-like feathering and the two horns on his head resembled that of a goat.

The one thing that stood out, that seemed to catch most of their attention were the two sharp, purple spikes on his back—spikes they felt did not originate from the dragon's body.

Although the people of Mondstadt called him Stormterror, his true identity was that of Dvalin, the former Dragon of the East.

Currently, Stormterror was chasing after the shadow dragon, his irate form vexed at the dragon and his riders that evaded all of the attacks that he threw at them. It wasn't helping that the music emanating from somewhere around the dragon kept grating on his nerves.

"Lord, I can't chaaannnge~ Won't you flyyy hiiiggghhhh, freeee biirrrd, yeah!~"

Following the lyrics, the sound of a single electric guitar resounded through the sky and the city, as Mondstadt was graced with one of the sickest guitar solos in American history.

At the same time, Erden peppered Stormterror with hundreds of rubber bullets, his hands holding a very futuristic assault rifle as he didn't let go of the trigger, an expression of pure glee and exhilaration adorning his face.

"Fuck yeah! Come get some, you magnificent bastard!" he taunted, enraging Stormterror even further than he already was.

"Are you taunting him or complimenting him?! Also, I thought we weren't trying to kill him!" screamed Calamitas, trying her best to talk over the thunderous sound of gunfire.

At the same time, she threw baseball-sized concentrated fireballs, that exploded in a large radius as they came close to the dragon, burning his scales. The dragon could feel the damage from the fireballs starting to accumulate, seeing as the intensity of his attacks had increased two-fold.